Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What sports do you practize?

Yea, I practize the following sports

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blackpilledMMAcel

blackpilledMMAcel

Banned
-
What is the most common sport amongst incels.co users? Elab. :feelsthink:

Is in-line skating a sport?

Shit ton of physical /mental health problem. I tried the gym for a month and I became extremely paranoid to the point that I didn't leave the house for the next year. Autism is not fun tbh.

I used to do boxing and table tennis.

Weird combination, I know..

Soccer only if my friends ask me out. But I personally like chess if that counts

I used to do boxing and table tennis.

Weird combination, I know..
Not a bad combo tbh. Tischtennis ist sicherlich jut für die Augen-Hand-Koordination, Reflexe und sowas.Genau sowas kann man ja fürs Boxen gebrauchen!

i play esports and chess bro

jk...

used to exercise and play sports regularly but not anymore tbh

i think i ll start doing sports next semester

Soccer and gymcelling. Also, I run.

Last edited:
none, i suck at all sports. a very common incel trait

@Newbie17 le soccer chad

Ronaldinhos-list-of-honours.jpg

Soccer chad mogs me

You forgot to add making spreadsheets. Otherwise it's nothing for me.

My curry parents never put me in sports. Riding my bike is as close to sports as I get

Former Football (American) player here, now just gymcels.
My curry parents never put me in sports. Riding my bike is as close to sports as I get
Still better than doing nothing at all

I used to play hockey but not anymore

Like all Brazilians pretty much I've played quite a lot soccer in my kid and teen years. I've gymcelled as well.

But now I just LDAR.

Like all Brazilians pretty much I've played quite a lot soccer in my kid and teen years. I've gymcelled as well.

But now I just LDAR.
What about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? Isn't it very popular in Brazil?

What about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? Isn't it very popular in Brazil?
Not nearly as much as soccer, no.

I never felt like doing it. It fucks your ears up and the idea of tangling myself violently with men for hours on the floor isn't very attractive.

I just LDAR for the most part, i used to play soccer and tabletennis in school though.

I never felt like doing it. It fucks your ears up and the idea of tangling myself violently with men for hours on the floor isn't very attractive.
There were also thots where I have been trained :feelsokman::feelslala::feelstastyman:

Rolling with them was very nice :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Ear protection is possible tbh

There were also thots where I have been trained :feelsokman::feelslala::feelstastyman:

You can barely feel them through the kimono. Nah, I'm not doing that shit.

I'm a purple belt in Bjj, I do weight lifting, and I diet. Trying to hit 11% bodyfat. Recently started kinobody.
I think you're a troll in all honesty, but whatever dude.

I'm a purple belt in Bjj, I do weight lifting, and I diet. Trying to hit 11% bodyfat. Recently started kinobody.
I think you're a troll in all honesty, but whatever dude.
Purple belt? Not bad. I train under a legit black belt (authorized from Gracie Fam, so no fake Black Belt).

Tell me why you think I am a troll? : ) Did I said something "weird" about BJJ or why you would guess that?

I do also: MMA, so much more than just Ground Game... And of course also gymceling!

And your bfp is nice, but doesn't mean much, if you watch UFC for example...

Last edited:
People who doing sports are fakecels.

Purple belt? Not bad. I train under a legit black belt (authorized from Gracie Fam, so no fake Black Belt).

Tell me why you think I am a troll? : ) Did I said something "weird" about BJJ or why you would guess that?

I do also: MMA, so much more than just Ground Game... And of course also gymceling

And your bfp is nice, but doesn't mean much, if you watch UFC for example...
I think you're a troll because you post some outlandish shit. You post IT bait. If you do MMA/BJJ you typically wouldn't be like this; you wouldn't post the violent stuff you post.

I know you're a troll, but maybe you'll understand that not all blackpilled people want to hurt others, or have a negative view of women.

The blackpill is empowering in that it provides a realistic framework for men to navigate the SMP, and become self actualized individuals with self esteem who aren't tricked by society into suffering.

If you are a legit practitioner know that one of your brothers is in here, and I just want the best for everyone here despite some of the bad things they say in here.

Unfortunately the most played sport in Brazil is futsal, a very playful game to play since you have to have a lot of body skill and quick reflex. I think I'm kind of autistic so I've never had much success with it.

I train like 6-7 times a week but I don't care if you think if I'm a troll. I am violent and in public much more nice than here, bcoz here I have freedom of speech and also a lot of people who share my opinions. I truly hate thots, faggots and feminists and here I am able to say it without any consequences. :feelsokman:

But now I just LDAR.
in fact it's futsal. Football is not so played. Futsal is a game that requires a lot of skill and reflex ... an NTmax game.
Soccer is good so you can think more and have room.

I train like 6-7 times a week but I don't care if you think if I'm a troll. I am violent and in public much more nice than here, bcoz here I have freedom of speech and also a lot of people who share my opinions. I truly hate thots, faggots and feminists and here I am able to say it without any consequences. :feelsokman:
Right. You're fucking pathetic.
You're a troll, no one that trains 6-7 times is here, #2 you don't train that much because professionals don't even train that much.

So you have just confirmed you're IT and faking BJJ/MMA on top of it.

@knajjd @SergeantIncel , I promise you this guy is an IT infiltrator looking for bait to post.

"you don't train that much because professionals don't even train that much. "

Lol you have no idea about how much professionals train. They not only train 6 times a week, they train twice a day! I trained also with professionals.

Twice a week bjj, 1-3 times a week Takedowns and other wrestling stuff, twice a week gymceling and 1-3 times a week muay thai.

I promise you this faggot is bluepilled plus a pathetic white knight @modcels and @admincels

LDAR
Im absolute champion of it.

"you don't train that much because professionals don't even train that much. "

Lol you have no idea about how much professionals train. They not only train 6 times a week, they train twice a day! I trained also with professionals.

Twice a week bjj, 1-3 times a week Takedowns and other wrestling stuff, twice a week gymceling and 1-3 times a week muay thai.

I promise you this faggot is bluepilled plus a pathetic white knight @mods!
Where are you? We could roll and I'll show you how bluepilled I am. You better be at least a brown.

You're so much talk, I'm calling BS.

Where are you? We could roll and I'll show you how bluepilled I am. You better be at least a brown.
Why should I roll with you, while I have a very nice takedown defense and you have no experience in standup (and not even in takedowns like wrestler)? haha I'm gonna knock you clown out before we would even roll! :feelslala:

Edit: I am in Germany :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Used to judo long ago, now I just do some cycling and that's all

Why should I roll with you, while I have a very nice takedown defense and you have no experience in standup (and not even in takedowns like wrestler)? haha I'm gonna knock you clown out before we would even roll! :feelslala:

Edit: I am in Germany :feelshaha:
Takedown defense? LMAO bro you're a fucking clown. You talk like an idiot who just started or is bullshitting.
6-7 times?
Takedown defense?

You sound like someone who doesn't know shit. I'm a purple belt who trained 6-7 years. I did MMA.l, MuayThai, Judo, wrestling.

Your gimmick is I don't know takedown defense? LMAO.

Takedown defense? LMAO bro you're a fucking clown. You talk like an idiot who just started or is bullshitting.
6-7 times?
Takedown defense?

You sound like someone who doesn't know shit. I'm a purple belt who trained 6-7 years. I did MMA.l, MuayThai, Judo, wrestling.

Your gimmick is I don't know takedown defense? LMAO.
You're a fucking clown, leave my thread! Many BJJ-only-practizer have a very low wrestling game tbh. They fail to bring me to the ground (yea that's called takedown defense you MORON)... I regulary train MMA and I make also a lot of competitions. I would probably destroy you cunt. BJJ isnt everything : ) Wrestling is much more important, bcoz the wrestler decides where the fight happens (in groud or stand up)

BJJ I recommend to every Incel! You can touch foids in the right gyms on the whole body.. They don't even wear much (if No Gi)...

Plus you are able to defend yourself on the ground (but not optimal for street fights)!

Last edited:
I do various kinds of wrestling.