Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What sperg behavior would a foid girlfriend witness if she moved in with you?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
I was thinking about this earlier. Occasionally when I'm watching or doing something I start to make sperg noises like "zzzzz pththlbtpt". I also frequently loudly slap my leg or my hands together. When I lived with family I once overheard my mom and uncle talking about those noises since they could hear them from my room. Definitely a noticeable autist behavior if I ever had a live-in girlfriend. I also like to physically jump around and swing my body around

Shit. I don't like to self-diagnose, but I might be whatever the fuck you are. And bi-polar too. But these are serious conditions. I can't make them look weak.

never happening, not worth thinking about

Im too ugly to be considered human, Wont ever happen.

random sentences when i talk to myself, random noises, randomly yelling "IT'S THE KIKES!" when i read a JQpilled .is post, random recitations of quotes from movies and video games, twisting my hair, obsessed with trains, etc.

I was thinking about this earlier. Occasionally when I'm watching or doing something I start to make sperg noises like "zzzzz pththlbtpt". I also frequently loudly slap my leg or my hands together.
Thought you were NT

Me whispering the word "nigger" and similar racist insults my brain generates randomly ( like nigger higger, chinky winky, etc.), talking to myself, various OCD things, my completely random sleep schedule

I'd be having conversation and discussion. With myself

Browsing .is 25 hours a day despite her begging me for sex.

But seriously, I like to pace around while listening to music and talk to myself or do random poses. Basically daydreaming.

I may spit out my spit because its a habit of mine and also I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. Even if there's no one else in the room I think there is.

Daydreaming and acting out said daydreaming