Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What south park character are you

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★

I got token

Last edited:
I got fucking Mimsy. :feelskek:

I got Lisa Berger. It says:

“You lack confidence when you need it most and struggle to fit in with social groups. People with Lisa Berger DNA are often willing to dramatically change their personality or appearance to achieve a goal.”

But my second result was Kyle Schwartz, who’s description stated that he wasn’t willing to compromise his personality in order to achieve goals. So I call bullshit on this quiz.

LINDA STOTCH whoever the fuck that is.

Fucking Scuzzlebutt? What? Who the fuck is that?

JFL what..

i got the down syndrome nathan kid

Pete (Hair-flip Goth)

40% kyle schwartz and 40% lisa berger JFL ITS SO FUCKING OVER :lul: :lul: :lul:

im tired of those dumb tests tbh

Shame that brettyboy is banned he would enjoy this thread

Char kyle1
Kyle Schwartz. A fucking Jew!

i dont click bec it virus

PETE (HAIR-FLIP GOTH)
You may not be a born leader, but you do march to the beat of your own drum. And at the end of the day, no matter what sort of crazy stuff you decide to pull, you can count on all the great friends you’ve made to stand by your side. People with Pete DNA know how to stand out from the crowd.

30% token 30% clyde 15% kyle and a large mix of other shit

ned gerblanski

didnt take the test bc low attention span but I would probably be kenny

TUONG LU KIM
You have an entrepreneurial mind, but you’re quick to anger. You’re prone to putting up walls between yourself and others. People with Tuong Lu Kim DNA have strong personalities and a great disdain for anyone or any group that tries to break down their walls.

Jfl..
"Never try to barter with a Chinese man!"

Fucking Larry Feegan
You’re a little shy and awkward. You struggle to make your own decisions and require a partner who will encourage you to think for yourself. People with Larry Feegan DNA often come from very controlling families, and wearing a life jacket will offer them the best odds of survival

Brb kms

Not one click