Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What sort of women are there more of?

(Face) There are more women (between 16 and 28) who can be rated between…

• Total voters
5 would be average

Foid halo is rather strong - perhaps I cannot help but be biased. Most women I see irl aren't anything special - perhaps 5s and 6s at most. Rather rare to see a truly ugly woman or below average woman, at least in my locale. A tough one. I see more attractive/average than unnattractive, so I chose the latter.
I have adjusted answer choices. I realize i phrased answer badly

My mom said there aren’t many women above a 5 „out there“ (at least in my country Germany she says). She claims „almost all“ 16-28 year olds are between 4 and 5

Most bitch Foids think they are stunners but in reality most have a face like a monkey backside with diarrhea

Most bitch Foids think they are stunners but in reality most have a face like a monkey backside with diarrhea
Agree. So most are what? 4-5?

That’s weird. I don’t see many who deserve a 6 or more

True
Most are even lower 3 -4 . But their are some many desperate simps pumping up their wheels that they start to believe the hype
agree. My mom even argues the average (meaning the median) is like 3 and 4. so she’s basically saying the average is pretty bad looking. Translated- 60% of women that age, are a 4 or lower. And 35% are a 5-6, and 5% are 7-8 out of 10. nines and tens being almost inexistent as that is supermodel territory

Damn fakeup skews everything.

48250.jpg

I think most people in general are around 4-5 range.

By definition, there are an equal number of 1-5's as 6-10's.

Law of averages rules the human species. :feelsjuice:

By definition, there are an equal number of 1-5's as 6-10's.
That’s just theory (see graph). I’d say most are between 4 and 5 (see highest point on graph.

Id argue 90% fall in the 3-6 range.

A1627C23 D21E 41E4 802F AA3194AC728E

Last edited:
Same in mine. Would you agree that the average is really low in your area? (As in 2-3 is the new average?)
Yeah most are old and the young ones look average at best with fakeup and good clothing.

Most are around a 4-6