Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What sort of weird stuff did you use to do as a kid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I forgot most things about my childhood and teen years. My memory is very shit.

But now that I think about it, I did some weird things as a child.

When I was little, for a while (I don't remember how long, was it years or less?), I wasn't able to look most people in the eye. I deliberately averted my eyes.

I also recall having nervous ticks for a few years, I don't remember the ages but I was already in school. Like, moving my neck or blinking one or both of my eyes repeatedly. Or clearing my throat. Must've had temporary Tourettes or something.

I don't remember a lot of stuff, and I remember a few others but I'm already doxxing myself.

I used to buy blank VHS tapes and record everything that I liked on TV, little did I know that youtube was soon to be invented. I am an obsessive autist.

I still can't look people in the eyes. I always look at the nose or lips which is good enough that no one calls me out on it. In kingdergarten I used to take my chair back and set alone in the back because I felt like no one wanted to sit next to me

used to piss my bed for a good while i think

I did too. But it was for more than a little while, it stopped at an embarrassingly late age.
yeah, it's pretty embarassing if you can remember it happening

Never did much. Was always quiet though

Actually just remembered one. I would refuse to get changed for PE (gym) because it involved taking off my clothes. I found it humiliating and could never understand why the other kids did it. Imagine being ordered to drop to your underwear and then change by some stranger.

Never did much. Was always quiet though

Actually just remembered one. I would refuse to get changed for PE (gym) because it involved taking off my clothes. I found it humiliating and could never understand why the other kids did it. Imagine being ordered to drop to your underwear and then change by some stranger.
Yes, I love these kinds of viewpoints, it's like you're analyzing life for what it is and challenging what we're just supposed to accept and not question.

I'd take it one step further. You're a kid all free and enjoying life, then all of a sudden you're supposed to sit chained down to a desk for the better part of the day, go home and do boring chores for a while, and then do it all over 5 days a week. All while you're surrounded by psychopathic assholes who get away with their behavior cause they're "kids".

I used to make an airplace with lego, tie it with a long rope tied to a broom and play by swinging it from the second floor window.

Too many to list tbh

I was actually way more confident as a child.
But years of bullying ruined my confidence and crushed my self-esteem.
When I turned 16, I knew that was the point of no return.

But I always did make lists on what I needed to do every single day in particular.
I was autistically planning stuff like: wake up - breakfast - school - lunch - homework - computer/internet - dinner - TV - bedtime

I was actually way more confident as a child.
But years of bullying ruined my confidence and crushed my self-esteem.
When I turned 16, I knew that was the point of no return.

But I always did make lists on what I needed to do every single day in particular.
I was autistically planning stuff like: wake up - breakfast - school - lunch - homework - computer/internet - dinner - TV - bedtime
That's actually a great thing to do, I wish I wasn't too lazy to do that.

tried to be a class clown :feelsclown:

I used to make an airplace with lego, tie it with a long rope tied to a broom and play by swinging it from the second floor window.
Pretty wholesome, tbh.