Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What some people think of me is so wrong it’s best to not care

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
I like to make fucked up jokes and I only say my fucked up jokes to people who will let me get away with saying them. In the past people in social groups have said I’d get bashed for what I say they’re wrong I would not go around provoking people in to bashing me I only share my fucked jokes with people who let me get away with sharing them. it’s like some people can’t pick up on sarcastic suggestions. I have never been assaulted for waving around my fucked up jokes so people who think I’m going to get bashed are wrong.

I remember this time a foid over defensively said to me “ don’t touch me” I literally did not want to touch her and I would never go around touching people with out their consent. The horn effect is brutal because it can cause some people to get extremely paranoid about you with the addition of people creating all Sorts of unnecessary reasons to have a problem with you.

If other people’s thoughts of me are wrong then I have nothing to worry about because I’m no where near as bad as some people think I am. It can be horrible when others think the worst of you because they make you look worse than you really are I don’t worry about that being used against me as a form of power against me because I don’t see it as power .I can’t control others thoughts so I won’t care about others thoughts to stay In a peaceful state of mind.People show me how wrong they are about me when they show me what they think of me

I like to make fucked up jokes and I only say my fucked up jokes to people who will let me get away with saying them. In the past people in social groups have said I’d get bashed for what I say they’re wrong I would not go around provoking people in to bashing me I only share my fucked jokes with people who let me get away with sharing them. it’s like some people can’t pick up on sarcastic suggestions. I have never been assaulted for waving around my fucked up jokes so people who think I’m going to get bashed are wrong.

I remember this time a foid over defensively said to me “ don’t touch me” I literally did not want to touch her and I would never go around touching people with out their consent. The horn effect is brutal because it can cause some people to get extremely paranoid about you with the addition of people creating all Sorts of unnecessary reasons to have a problem with you.

If other people’s thoughts of me are wrong then I have nothing to worry about because I’m no where near as bad as some people think I am. It can be horrible when others think the worst of you because they make you look worse than you really are I don’t worry about that being used against me as a form of power against me because I don’t see it as power .I can’t control others thoughts so I won’t care about others thoughts to stay In a peaceful state of mind.People show me how wrong they are about me when they show me what they think of me
I care a lot I mean it's only natural I guess. But it's definitely negative due to me being an alcoholic neet who's broke quiet and angry looking all the time. It is depressing.

brutal now everyone within the vicinity permanently knows you as the creep

Ugly makes joke: UUUHG GET LOST CREEP

Chad makes joke: So funny jijijiijji

Ugly makes joke: UUUHG GET LOST CREEP

Chad makes joke: So funny jijijiijji
Chads have the halo effect on their side so they’re always approved off because they’re seen as the good guy due to the halo effect.