Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What social media you use for vidya news

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Sometimes i just want to check if there is anything good new or discuss some vidya i like, what sites you use for that?

Cuz from my view everything is doomed
Reddit-hivemind normalfaggots with most basic npcs takes in existance
4shit /v/ - literal pajeets obssessed with bbc,cuckshit,ntr. its honestly disgusting makes me wanna find those said filth and game end one irl.

What else is there?

i used memes / 4chan and good games got filtered to the top without me having to spend hours reading posts about why. I would just learn about which games were good through based pages mentioning them.
now that doesn't work because advertisers pay people to post their games. But in the past if a game was good, it would have authentic posts.
You want to find a good site? Yeah good luck. Not even being biased, incels.is and similar forums like basedhaven if that still exists are your best bet if you learn to filter for the idea that some people are retarded

people are losing their critical capacity too. They assert any game they play is a 'good game' and have lost touch with critical analysis. So it genuinely will not get better, everyone on twitter for example just fellates their own fandom and wants to convince you bunnyhop simulator 65 is game of the year because it inflates their own ego

Pretty much just Youtube.

Sometimes i just want to check if there is anything good new or discuss some vidya i like, what sites you use for that?

Cuz from my view everything is doomed
Reddit-hivemind normalfaggots with most basic npcs takes in existance
4shit /v/ - literal pajeets obssessed with bbc,cuckshit,ntr. its honestly disgusting makes me wanna find those said filth and game end one irl.

What else is there?
Jewtube, shitter and IG

I just watch youtube. Usually not specific channels, just whatever pops up on my recommended.

whatever shit comes out