Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What side will soys and feminazis take in the next USA elections?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The "rapist" Biden or the "racist" Trump? I'm not American but I think this upcoming elections will be interesting.

They will rally behind Gropin' Joe

Trump is going to make Reagan’s clean sweep look like a fucking joke of smooth brain Joe keeps his antics up

Feminazis and soys will still go to Biden because theyve already view trump as Beelzebub incarnate.

On the other hand, based berniebros like myself will be sittin from the sidelines eatin popcorn :feelsPop:

I fully expect Trump to win. my political opinions generally align with the anti war left; I would have been willing to vote for Gabbard or maybe Bernie but I'm not going out in the middle of a pandemic to vote for weirdo Joe

as for what soyim will do they will probably just vote for Biden or stay home

They always vote democrat anyway.
But hopefully they don't vote at all

idk but not with trump

They will choose whatever the jews say.

the bigger jew lover wins

Being accused of being a rapist is du rigeur for all male politicians now, no one cares. If you think shitlibs and normals will consider Trump over Biden because of whatever some woman accused him of you're delusional.