Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What should we do with the Jews?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
History has shown us that they can never be trusted. There's a reason they have been kicked out from 109 countries. Since, britian dumped Europe's problem on us(Arabs) logically, they should be sent back to their their countries.but we have had enough of them after 80 years of them in the Levant. So I think the best solution is what Hitler suggested. Send them to Madagascar, and deprive them of self rule.

I agree. They just have to be contained there and not allowed to leave at any time, so they don't begin to start jewing again

@Samurai
@DarkStarDown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade

yes, let the people who killed Jesus Christ and have destroyed Christian civilization live freely and free of consequence
Sending them to Madagascar solves the problem. Just don't let them rule

Why do i smell gas????

History has shown us that they can never be trusted. There's a reason they have been kicked out from 109 countries. Since, britian dumped Europe's problem on us(Arabs) logically, they should be sent back to their their countries.but we have had enough of them after 80 years of them in the Levant. So I think the best solution is what Hitler suggested. Send them to Madagascar, and deprive them of self rule.

Assembly auschwitz

They should be given vascetomies and let millions of Africans live with them.

Sending them to Madagascar solves the problem. Just don't let them rule
So they can oppress and enact violence against the native Malagasy's and claim how Madagascar wuz their native land and shiet

So they can oppress and enact violence against the native Malagasy's and claim how Madagascar wuz their native land and shiet
Let the Africans deal with that. Also maybe Madagascar can be split into two like Haiti and that other country(forget the name) one part for the Jews the other for Africans. And they won't start we WUZZing, they're only intrested in Palestine

Realistically, the best thing that can happen is Israel getting pacified and contained. As funny as it would be to see another Jewish expulsion, with them having nukes and an actually growing population despite being a high-income country, which no one else has so far, that's not happening.

Despite that, they are getting weaker in fundamental ways. In 1996, they produced over 44% of all scientific research in the Middle East (it was obviously even more before that.) Last year, it wasn't even 9%.

1719012622694-png.1184163

Just look at how Israel went from not giving a shit what the Arab countries around them thought about them and how united they were against them, to actually playing politics and trying to normalize their relationships with as many of those countries as possible. Those countries are finally modernizing and getting into science and technology, and that's making Israel's position weaker in the long term than any military buildup could. Now, if the Arab/Islamic world united against them, they'd be completely contained and pacified.

Realistically, the best thing that can happen is Israel getting pacified and contained. As funny as it would be to see another Jewish expulsion, with them having nukes and an actually growing population despite being a high-income country, which no one else has so far, that's not happening.

Despite that, they are getting weaker in fundamental ways. In 1996, they produced over 44% of all scientific research in the Middle East (it was obviously even more before that.) Last year, it wasn't even 9%.

Just look at how Israel went from not giving a shit what the Arab countries around them thought about them and how united they were against them, to actually playing politics and trying to normalize their relationships with as many of those countries as possible. Those countries are finally modernizing and getting into science and technology, and that's making Israel's position weaker in the long term than any military buildup could. Now, if the Arab/Islamic world united against them, they'd be completely contained and pacified.
Fuck you piece of shit all Arab world should burn I. Nuclear fire

bruuh, im a saudi and we would be oblitirated by iran, are you fucking dumb? gulf nations dont even wage wars cuz they are too weak to do so hence why we never fought israel directly
(1948 didnt include a direct saudi involvement dont forget that, hell its even mostly LEVANT nations) you can then go and see a bad situation happen to egypt where their tanks were rendered useless throughout the 1967 war and now israel and iran are the only capable nuclear states in the region so this already settle it, aint nobody moving israel one inch out of it bro, you really shoud look and compare the capabilites with basic and simple outlook, israel will burn everybody to shreds except iran or egypt (not gulf)

and btw, the only reason israel agrees to the abrahamic accords is cuz iran is a danger to both us the gulf sandies and JOOS so it doesnt take a genius to figure that out

(and while your at it, ask iraq how long it took good ol murica to smash their entire army in 03? and how israel wiped the floor with their nuclear reactor in 1981, and just so you know iraq is stronger then pretty much all of the gulf by ease at that time)

@faded

holy crap man, they never study mideastern geopolitics, then go ahead and spell out the nonsense as usual, oh lord:feelskek:

Last edited:
bruuh, im a saudi and we would be oblitirated by iran, are you fucking dumb? gulf nations dont even wage wars cuz they are too weak to do so hence why we never fought israel directly, you can then go and see a bad situation happen to egypt where their tanks were rendered useless throughout the 1967 war and now israel and iran are the only capable nuclear states in the region so this already settle it, aint nobody moving israel one inch out of it bro, you really shoud look and compare the capabilites with basic and simple outlook, and btw the only reason israel agrees to the abrahamic accords is cuz iran is a danger to both us the gulf sandies and JOOS so it doesnt take a genius to figure that out

(and while your at it, ask iraq how long it took good ol murica to smash their entire army in 03? and how israel wiped the floor with their nuclear reactor in 1981, and just so you know iraq is stronger then pretty much all of the gulf by ease at that time)
@Made in Heaven

@Made in Heaven
oh yes, this turk fagtard who isnt even arab (jfl, he think that gulf sandies are white, he never saw our skintone before in his life, and ik you sent out @grant on my profile coming in with threats in arabic calling me slave thinking i cant fucking know it cuz that highschool tard said it in the riyadhi or the capital's street slang)

Last edited:
bruuh, im a saudi and we would be oblitirated by iran, are you fucking dumb? gulf nations dont even wage wars cuz they are too weak to do so hence why we never fought israel directly
(1948 didnt include a direct saudi involvement dont forget that, hell its even mostly LEVANT nations) you can then go and see a bad situation happen to egypt where their tanks were rendered useless throughout the 1967 war and now israel and iran are the only capable nuclear states in the region so this already settle it, aint nobody moving israel one inch out of it bro, you really shoud look and compare the capabilites with basic and simple outlook, and btw the only reason israel agrees to the abrahamic accords is cuz iran is a danger to both us the gulf sandies and JOOS so it doesnt take a genius to figure that out

(1948 didnt include a direct saudi involvement dont forget that, hell its even mostly LEVANT nations) you can then go and see a bad situation happen to egypt where their tanks were rendered useless throughout the 1967 war and now israel and iran are the only capable nuclear states in the region so this already settle it, aint nobody moving israel one inch out of it bro, you really shoud look and compare the capabilites with basic and simple outlook, and btw the only reason isr

oh yes, this turk fagtard who isnt even arab (jfl, he think that gulf sandies are white, he never saw out skintone before in his life)
You're not Arab Ranjit. Nice try

oh yes, this turk fagtard who isnt even arab (jfl, he think that gulf sandies are white, he never saw our skintone before in his life, and ik you sent out @grant on my profile coming in with threats in arabic calling me slave thinking i cant fucking know it cuz that highschool tard said it in the riyadhi or the capital's street s
Turks are genetically sandniggers fucking retard. There's no difference between levantines and Turks genetically. There's barely any chingchong DNA among Turks these days.

proof it dumbass
I have seen your threads before. No Arab talks about hinduism or Zakir naik randomly lol. The way you type is like that of a pajeet.

Turks are genetically sandniggers fucking retard. There's no difference between levantines and Turks genetically. There's barely any chingchong DNA among Turks these days.
when did i disagree on that point? turks are semi levant if we are talking 21st century but im SAYING THE GULF (gulf is oman,kuwait, saudi,uae etc.)

I have seen your threads before. No Arab talks about hinduism or Zakir naik randomly lol. The way you type is like that of a pajeet.
well, im not a hindu before you type that out, and i mentioned jesus christ and the bible a billion times more stop coping

well, im not a hindu before you type that out, and i mentioned jesus christ and the bible a billion times more stop coping
I can say heil Hitler a million times too. Cow worshipper IQ on display.

zakir naik? fucking lying out of the blue, i talked about orthodoxy catholicism even mentioned daniel haqiqatjou

and jfl heil hitler, so what?

@faded got a whole post where he is about to ragequit and start a mass shooting on ethnics :feelskek:

I can say heil Hitler a million times too. Cow worshipper IQ on display.
nigga im a cow eater, so is virually 99% of saudis

(and jfl most of the working immigrants here are pakis and bengali not indians, and when it comes to females it would be filipino nurses, they are everywhere, those hindus wouldnt wanna touch our grass bruh, if you assumed im a paki that would be realistic even if it is inaccurate)

Last edited:
(1948 didnt include a direct saudi involvement dont forget that, hell its even mostly LEVANT nations) you can then go and see a bad situation happen to egypt where their tanks were rendered useless throughout the 1967 war and now israel and iran are the only capable nuclear states in the region so this already settle it, aint nobody moving israel one inch out of it bro, you really shoud look and compare the capabilites with basic and simple outlook, israel will burn everybody to shreds except iran or egypt (not gulf)

and btw, the only reason israel agrees to the abrahamic accords is cuz iran is a danger to both us the gulf sandies and JOOS so it doesnt take a genius to figure that out

@faded

holy crap man, they never study mideastern geopolitics, then go ahead and spell out the nonsense as usual, oh lord:feelskek:
the pajeet larper is back :feelshaha:

bruuh, im a saudi and we would be oblitirated by iran, are you fucking dumb?
I never said anything about Iran vs KSA though:feelshaha:.

gulf nations dont even wage wars cuz they are too weak to do so hence why we never fought israel directly
Yes, Israel is still the most powerful country in the region, as they have been for decades. I was simply saying that their hegemony demonstrably isn't as strong as it was in the past, and that, in a hypothetical scenario where the rest of the region would more or less unite against them (not attacking them) their actions would be much, much more restrained then they ever was in the first few decades of Israel's existence, when that was mostly the case.

True. What I meant is that, just a decade or two ago, Israel wouldn't bother doing even that, at all, given how much stronger they were than everyone around them. Not so much now, when most of the region is modernizing and Israelis actually need to work with others to contain Iran.

Yeah, but that was the US curbstomping Iraq to hell and back, not Israel:feelshaha:. Iraq was quite powerful at the time, but it was obviously absolutely nowhere near the US, especially given that the US was still riding on the unipolar moment at the time and was still not just a superpower, but a hyperpower. Of course it walked over Iraq with no problem.

@faded

It is what it is:feelshmm:.

Yes, moral and very based
Basically this imo.

Good take, but we need our countries to stop backing them. Solution to that, lies in removing the bankers & their allies of course.

I never said anything about Iran vs KSA though:feelshaha:.

Yes, Israel is still the most powerful country in the region, as they have been for decades. I was simply saying that their hegemony demonstrably isn't as strong as it was in the past, and that, in a hypothetical scenario where the rest of the region would more or less unite against them (not attacking them) their actions would be much, much more restrained then they ever was in the first few decades of Israel's existence, when that was mostly the case.

True. What I meant is that, just a decade or two ago, Israel wouldn't bother doing even that, at all, given how much stronger they were than everyone around them. Not so much now, when most of the region is modernizing and Israelis actually need to work with others to contain Iran.

Yeah, but that was the US curbstomping Iraq to hell and back, not Israel:feelshaha:. Iraq was quite powerful at the time, but it was obviously absolutely nowhere near the US, especially given that the US was still riding on the unipolar moment at the time and was still not just a superpower, but a hyperpower. Of course it walked over Iraq with no problem.

It is what it is:feelshmm:.
the whole point is that iraq was stronger then the gulf nations combined, in a real life scenario in 2024, only iran and egypt finna be left standing, though iran could absolutely dogwalk israel

israel wouldnt be so problematic if it was isolated and sanctioned like north korea, and if ALL jews were concentrated there

israel wouldnt be so problematic if it was isolated and sanctioned like north korea, and if ALL jews were concentrated there
true.

retards still saying im hindu over "siding with israel" even though i litterally support them getting isolated militarly tho, i dont think its in the us's best interest to keep funding these fucking jewish nations all the time, let em do the fucking leg work themselves cuz nobody cares

But how can we do that, both in Europe & the former colonies?
I was always skeptical that voting alone can change anything, as any normal person is of course, but tbh I'm not sure of that anymore, politics worldwide have been genuinely getting crazier and things are closer than ever to some genuine geopolitical earthquake.

I was always skeptical that voting alone can change anything, as any normal person is of course, but tbh I'm not sure of that anymore, politics worldwide have been genuinely getting crazier and things are closer than ever to some genuine geopolitical earthquake.
btw, did you hear about that leak of nato planning to divide russia into some 200 ethnic states?

btw, did you hear about that leak of nato planning to divide russia into some 200 ethnic states?
If it's something new then no, but I do know that there were some crazy plans made public a year or so ago, about "decolonizing" Russia, and I've also seen the clip of Kaja Kallas saying some weird stuff about nations being imprisoned within Russia or whatever:feelskek:. Personally, it seems pretty irrelevant, those countries have proven over the course of the Ukraine war many times over already that they either don't have the means or the will to actually subvert or defeat Russia in any meaningful way.

Last edited: