Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What should the age of consent be? (poll)

What should the age of consent be?

• 11 or lower

Votes: 2 5.4%

Votes: 2 5.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 13.5%

Votes: 10 27.0%

• 18 or higher

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • there shouldn't be one

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
16 is mostly ok but some foids look fuckable even at 14 yo, but that's not majority

since i am not a sexhaver i cant tell you. I wish they raised the age of consent so sexhavers seethed and resort to fucking roasties :feelskek:

16 is mostly ok but some foids look fuckable even at 14 yo, but that's not majority
Yeah if you can drive and work, you can have sex too

since i am not a sexhaver i cant tell you. I wish they raised the age of consent so sexhavers seethed and resort to fucking roasties :feelskek:
Wouldn't stop the chads, the only ones fucking.

Increase it so that normies won't have sex and there will be less degenracy

Ages of consent are already different even in most countries depending on the circumstances:feelswhere:.´The Wikipedia article on the issue mentions three types: When people can start having sex with similarly-aged people, when people can start having sex with people not in a position of authority over them, and when they can have sex with whoever they want, with a decent number of countries having different ages for each of those.

Funny that this never seems to get brought up in the debates on the subject, shows how informed the influencers and other internet celebrities having these deabtes for clout and shock value are actually educated on the subject:feelskek:.

So it's China vs Brazil then:feelshmm:.

16 is ok I would say.
Mods don't ban me, other users said the same

Increase it so that normies won't have sex and there will be less degenracy
Bro they just fuck either way. In the uk, the age of consent is 16. When I was 11 , girls in my first high school were talking about giving blow jobs and shit.

They don’t care about the law. And it’s impossible to inflict.

it wont matter for attractive men anyway foids will still fuck them even if it's illegal

Bro they just fuck either way. In the uk, the age of consent is 16. When I was 11 , girls in my first high school were talking about giving blow jobs and shit.
when I was a 13 yo kid my friend just bragged about fucking some girl in the summer camp and he was one year younger than me. There always circulated some rumors about this and that girl who would suck to the half of the class of older guys in the woods. I think if you looked at each school you could find a girl who was passed around like a dedicated whore, or even a few of them. It wasn't some outlandish notion.

Last edited:
when I was a 13 yo kid my friend just bragged about fucking some girl in the summer camp and he was one year younger than me. There always circulated some rumors about this and that girl who would suck to the half of the class of older guys in the woods. I think if you looked at each school you could find a girl who was passed around like a dedicated whore, or even a few of them. It wasn't some outlandish notion.
Brutal

80 if you live that long you get to fuck.

Never, this world doesn’t deserve sex

It’s fine how is it now. Why are people here so adamant on lowering it? You will be incel either way nigga