Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What should, in your opinion, be the starting point of a criminal sentence for a rapist?

Read post before answering.

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Notes:
Obviously, criminal sentencing should take into account a multitude of variables.

Let us presume the offender is a 25-year-old who is mentally sound, has no prior criminal record, has one identified victim, and was convicted after a trial. The victim is a single, 20-year-old femoid. I will not specify the race or the attractiveness of either individual.

"Starting point", here, refers to your ideal presumed sentence before taking into account any upward or downward departures given the specifics of the case (harm, culpability, et cetera).

Reference
Reading sentencing guidelines in various jurisdictions was one of my favourite pastimes as a kid. If you are curious:

Here are the sentencing guidelines for rape in the United Kingdom (for England and Wales)

Here are the sentencing guidelines for rape in the United States at the federal level (See sentencing table and 3553(a) factors here)

Depnends if she was married or a virgin. if you rape a married woman or a virgin you need your balls chopped off. If you rape some whore than maybe a fine would be appropriate.

Death if he is a :chad: and a minor fine if he's an ugly subhuman who just wanted to lose his virginity.

as small as possible given most rape accusations are false, somewhere around probation

even then the most damage that a rape accusation does, is to the man's reputation, which is permanent and will never be healed, even if the accusation is completely overturned
the only recourse is for the man to start a completely new life where nobody knows him

even if you manipulate and tweak the laws in this case, you won't take away the bulk of women's power

Notes:
Obviously, criminal sentencing should take into account a multitude of variables.

Let us presume the offender is a 25-year-old who is mentally sound, has no prior criminal record, has one identified victim, and was convicted after a trial. The victim is a single, 20-year-old femoid. I will not specify the race or the attractiveness of either individual.

"Starting point", here, refers to your ideal presumed sentence before taking into account any upward or downward departures given the specifics of the case (harm, culpability, et cetera).

Reference
Reading sentencing guidelines in various jurisdictions was one of my favourite pastimes as a kid. If you are curious:

Here are the sentencing guidelines for rape in the United Kingdom (for England and Wales)

Here are the sentencing guidelines for rape in the United States at the federal level (See sentencing table and 3553(a) factors here)
The majority of rapists are sex havers who don't rape to know what sex is like. They mostly have a fetish for dominating women. A chad who was unhinged enough to seek power like that and threw his life away for sex when he has it constantly and at a normal amount shouldn't be taken lightly. God knows what he could do to a weak, subhuman, manlet incel.

Mitigating factors:

-ugly subhuman who was rejected by all women.
-woman dating history shows exclusion of ethnic minorities, manlets, incel tier looks men

Matters what he looks like

if he’s ugly and short, nothing

if he’s good looking and tall, death
what about 50th percentile normalfag

Death. You violated m'lady! :soy::feelsLSD:

If he's a chad, he should be locked up long enough that he won't get out until he's old and decrepit and no longer attractive to foids. An opportunity to take a chad off the dating market shouldn't be wasted.

If he's a normie, he should get the same sentence that he'd get for assault. Rape is a form of assault. It's unpleasant but it's not the most horrible thing in the universe as made-for-TV Lifetime movies would have people believe.

If he's a truecel, he should be forgiven.

28 years sounds brutal so they come out of prison and be forced to look for their family who turned their backs on them and get rejected at every turn @PPEcel like the movie 28 days later :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Death if the woman is a virgin or married.

Assault charge if non-virgin and unmarried.

Depends, if the woman is a virgin or married or a whore, and also depends on the man.

If it's a desperate incel: a verbal warning.

If it's a Chad, jail time.

Did your check bounce again?

The women of today whore around freely and openly, it's not uncommon in the slightest for a woman to have taken a dozen+ penises in her lifetime. So really, rape is a crime of inconvenience more than anything, like denting someone's car. The woman got a penis when she didn't want it- I say the perpetrator should be fined a few hundred dollars.

Depnends if she was married or a virgin. if you rape a married woman or a virgin you need your balls chopped off. If you rape some whore than maybe a fine would be appropriate.

Depends on the bodily damage inflicted.

Notes:

Reference

For me its a moderate period of incarceration <= to 2 years and a minor fine, but it depends on the degree of violence of the rape

For example if the guy chloroforms the woman and she has no recollection of the rape, was not punched or beaten, was not anally penetrated, has no internal vaginal bruising, etc, and at most her genitals just feel sore. Then he should get something close to the sentence I suggested above

Now if its a case where the guy brutally rapes the woman, physically abuses her (punching, etc), does anal (will definitely cause bruising unless he's walking around with a bottle of lube), she has internal bruising (vaginal or otherwise), he goes to other extremes like using foreign objects (some cuck shit, what do you have a dick for, this shit always confuses me), etc. Then he should get the 20 years and pay a large fine

If its a husband and the "victim" is his wife, and it wasn't violent, then I'd go with a verbal warning. There is no such thing as "marital rape", men don't get to opt out of their traditional role in marriage as the "provider". If you get divorced you lose 50% of your wealth, I don't get to fuck my ex wife "every now and then". Women get to opt out of their traditional role in marriage whenever they see fit. Many men are stuck in sexless marriages they can't leave because they'd lose 50% of their wealth, lose their children, their home, etc

I think society should be discouraging violent rapes and deterring non-violent rapes, because then over time it starts putting the onus on women to self reflect and see that there is a difference based on how and why they were raped

If you go to a bar trying to whore around and you get "date raped" because a guy slipped something in your drink, too bad, you should not have been out whoring around and his minor punishment will serve as a reminder that you put yourself in that position

If you get stalked and kidnapped by some "psycho" then it really had nothing to do with you for the most part so his punishment lets you know that

There needs to be a clear distinction in society so that women can take personal responsibility and start being aware of the reality that men are predators and women are prey, and that is never going to change, especially in a society where more and more average men are sex starved and depressed

Some people don't know how bad it gets for men today and their libidos. I swore I was out walking a night (this was years ago) and passed by a female jogger and contemplated raping her. I was literally weighing the risks, thinking about an alibi, thinking about what cameras I may have passed and how the timeline of my alibi would fit, etc :feelskek: (I obviously didn't do it, I knew I would fail or get caught, there were too many variables to consider)

I don't think people in society realize what is coming in the next decade, its reached a point where there are literally TOO MANY SEXLESS MALES, this has never happened in society before, these men under normal circumstances would have been killed off or died already, they would be left to suffer in some kind of purgatory and just exist to work and pay taxes and be forced to help push society forward when society abandoned them

I suspect that rates of rape and sexual assault are going to increase in countries like america at a drastic rate as we approach 2030

Last edited:
Some people don't know how bad it gets for men today and their libidos. I swore I was out walking a night (this was years ago) and passed by a female jogger and contemplated raping her. I was literally weighing the risks, thinking about an alibi, thinking about what cameras I may have passed and how the timeline of my alibi would fit, etc :feelskek: (I obviously didn't do it, I knew I would fail or get caught, there were too many variables to consider)

I don't think people in society realize what is coming in the next decade, its reached a point where there are literally TOO MANY SEXLESS MALES, this has never happened in society before, these men under normal circumstances would have been killed off or died already, they would be left to suffer in some kind of purgatory and just exist to work and pay taxes and be forced to help push society forward when society abandoned them

I suspect that rates of rape and sexual assault are going to increase in countries like america at a drastic rate as we approach 2030
This doesn't sound like you :feelshaha:

Describe the jogger

This doesn't sound like you :feelshaha:

Describe the jogger
No need for me to go into that much detail, in fact your question has me paranoid now lol. Like there's some kind of legal loophole for authorities to persecute me if I give away certain details

No need for me to go into that much detail, in fact your question has me paranoid now lol. Like there's some kind of legal loophole for authorities to persecute me if I give away certain details
if course not. what is this? Thoughtcrime?

no I'm just horny nd maybe highish

if course not. what is this? Thoughtcrime?

no I'm just horny nd maybe highish
I have the right to remain silent :feelskek:, and JFL @ "I'm just horny", between the two of us there is only one who can literally go fuck a whore at his leisure. I'm gonna have to wait years before I can get a taste again, I'm the one who is trapped here.

I have the right to remain silent :feelskek:, and JFL @ "I'm just horny", between the two of us there is only one who can literally go fuck a whore at his leisure. I'm gonna have to wait years before I can get a taste again, I'm the one who is trapped here.
its brutal having a high sex drive as a subhuman

In today’s society I really don’t give a shit if femoids get raped.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back