Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should I say to my childhood friend of 14 years who ghosted me once he got his first girlfriend?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I knew this guy since I was 7 years old and now at 21 he ghosted me a few months back. We were the best of friends that you could have during your formative years and this loss was pretty upsetting to me and showed me the true nature of people and that even males are hypergamous. I havent told him off yet or insulted him or taken revenge but I want to if I ever see him again. His girfriend is mexican btw hes white. Just wondering if there are any hurtful things I can say or good insults to really get under his skin to possibly cause a fight. Serious shit only not "go ER on him and her".

I knew this guy since I was 7 years old and now at 21 he ghosted me a few months back. We were the best of friends that you could have during your formative years and this loss was pretty upsetting to me and showed me the true nature of people and that even males are hypergamous. I havent told him off yet or insulted him or taken revenge but I want to if I ever see him again. His girfriend is mexican btw hes white. Just wondering if there are any hurtful things I can say or good insults to really get under his skin to possibly cause a fight. Serious shit only not "go ER on him and her".
Tell him: your so unmanly that its the mexican girls raping a white man.

:soy: Wow he found his true love because of him being himself and staying away from hateful negativity incels like you. And everything is so happy for him because he found the love of his life and incels are so wrong just be yourself and the right one will come along if you just worship women. Btw bad times :chad: are coming for him.

Nothing you say will do anything to him just give him a sucker punch

I knew this guy since I was 7 years old and now at 21 he ghosted me a few months back. We were the best of friends that you could have during your formative years and this loss was pretty upsetting to me and showed me the true nature of people and that even males are hypergamous. I havent told him off yet or insulted him or taken revenge but I want to if I ever see him again. His girfriend is mexican btw hes white.
Does he like anime?

Don’t say anything as it will just make you seem like the bitter loser. Just wait, she will eventually dump him for Chad and he will want to hang out again with you.

My childhood friend cut off contact with he 6 years ago. I wish misfortune on him.

My god all the stories I hear about people having "friends" on this forum you are all cucked jfl at having friends as incel:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:p

Lol classic case. :feelskek:[UWSL] Forget about him, now he considers himself superior to you.[/UWSL]