Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What should I read/watch to learn about Islam ?

InceldianWarrior

InceldianWarrior

Keep moving forward
★★
Title. I want to learn more about Islam.
Gonna read the Quran and go from there, but is there anything else you recommend that I watch/read ?

if you want to seriously islammaxx go to afgan and never come back if you are not willing to do that much dont even bother

Read the hadith you'll find some strange stuff

if you want to seriously islammaxx go to afgan and never come back if you are not willing to do that much dont even bother
unless I want to become a goat herder in the hinterlands of Herat the time isn't right. I might do it later but the more I learn now the less I have to learn in the future.

unless I want to become a goat herder in the hinterlands of Herat the time isn't right. I might do it later but the more I learn now the less I have to learn in the future.
its pointless otherwise

Calling all sand niggers, over

muslim foids won't marry reverts. join daesh or don't bother

Just read Qur'an and Hadiths. Don't watch videos from Muslim "scholars" because they're heavily biased like any other religious apologists

Depends on how much effort you’re willing to expend.
Read the Quran. Once you’re done with that, read the six books of hadith. If that seems like too much you can just read the first one, it’s plenty enough as is. Should give you a solid grasp on what Islam entails.

Read the hadith you'll find some strange stuff
Just read Qur'an and Hadiths. Don't watch videos from Muslim "scholars" because they're heavily biased like any other religious apologists
Depends on how much effort you’re willing to expend.
Read the Quran. Once you’re done with that, read the six books of hadith. If that seems like too much you can just read the first one, it’s plenty enough as is. Should give you a solid grasp on what Islam entails.
ok thanks, I will try to read it all.

join daesh or don't bother
:society:

It’s a cope, you will never find a wife to force your Islamic “tradition” onto so what’s the point?