Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What should I pick for my next ~9 hours in eu4?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
If you don't know what EU4 is you basically choose any country in the world in 1444 and play as them until 1821. If you don't know what that is you can just pick a country and I'll choose a nation in that region (I.E If you say thailand I'll just pick the country in thailand or the strongest warlord in the modern thai borders). You can also pick regions and stuff too. I'll put them in a random generator machine and see what I get. Keep in mind these games take like 10 hours.

TDLR: Just pick a fucking country at all. Or a region.

So far I have Uganda and Madagascar. Also you can pick someone elses and I'll put it in twice

I don't know man

Take the Karaman dynasty

Portugal, make the greatest Empire and conquer the Incas.

Persia, Indonesia

BASED EU4cel
pick Jan Mayen

yeah i hate myself too :feelsbadman:
Jk no I dont

Current roster. Gonna cut in 5 mins.
@RemoveNormalfags @IamJacksBrokenHeart @HidekiTojota @HeebJesus @Modus Coperandi @Jazavac @zangano1

Uganda (Buganda) was the choice. Made by @cocksucker

Time to literally ruin 9 hours of my life rotting away in the most isolated part of Africa.

Last edited:
did parajews release a dlc that makes playing in Africa fun? I've never done it in any paradox game except vic2 nwo mod because I could rape west africa as an overpopulated nigeria and then dunk on the whole continent with the union decision once I reached GP through prestige techs, not funding higher education so my fertility would stay higher than the rest of the world's and Cameroonian sweatshops

Sweden, Timurids, Qara qoyunlu, brandenburg/teutonics, France. Byzantium if you want a challenge.

did parajews release a dlc that makes playing in Africa fun? I've never done it in any paradox game except vic2 nwo mod because I could rape west africa as an overpopulated nigeria and then dunk on the whole continent with the union decision once I reached GP through prestige techs, not funding higher education so my fertility would stay higher than the rest of the world's and Cameroonian sweatshops
NO except for North Africa