Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what should I get for dinner

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Pizza, mc Donald’s, Caribbean food, or Chinese food

none of the above

are these the only options

Get some General Tso from the Chinese place.

Pretty much everything that’s near me also poutine (fries with gravy) and curry food but I hate my cultures food
get some jamaican jerk chicken that shit is good

Philly Cheese Steak

caribbean ! Mcdonalds will kill ya faster though... its really bad for your organs

caribbean ! Mcdonalds will kill ya faster though... its really bad for your organs
are you even a virgin? your fwhr and norwood implies that but your subtle swarthniess, robust frame and attentiveness to hygeine implies otherwise

are you even a virgin? your fwhr and norwood implies that but your subtle swarthniess, robust frame and attentiveness to hygeine implies otherwise

Fuck sake man.. does everyone here judge ? women don't even think I'm attractive where I live. Also everytime I try and talk to a girl I get super nervous and autistic... They look at me with disgust. I have never had sex.. and I have come to terms that I will never have sex and thats ok.. life goes on

Fuck sake man.. does everyone here judge ? women don't even think I'm attractive where I live. Also everytime I try and talk to a girl I get super nervous and autistic... They look at me with disgust. I have never had sex.. and I have come to terms that I will never have sex and thats ok.. life goes on

giphy.gif

selfie avatars are not allowed btw

Cook something yourself.

Mcdonalds is good. Im gonna have a TV dinner in a few mins. 1pound of food for only $2.59.

Chinese nigga. I'd get Mexican if I had the money.

cook someting m8