Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What should I do?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Temp. Banned
-
This Tall big ass blonde fucking made me hard. I wish I could be behind her when she was doing this exercise where you put a leg and one hand on the bench and moving the dumbbell with the other hand up and down to see her big round ass.

After that she was doing this exercise where she was using he lat pull down but she was on her knees (doggy) . Her ass looked so huge. After I got home I edged for her ,I almost cummed.

What should I do ? Show her my boner? Approach her? Make eye contact?
I wanted to cry today, watching her big ass on hat short black short while I could do nothing.... At some point I sat , thinking about fucking her ,I was so lost.I did stay longer to watch her massive round ass.

**I noticed she spent many time on her phone too . The last time she was doing bench press it was the same . Maybe she is not single.

I see she has a small bag too ,is she a prostitute?

@Cayden Zhang
@Ci Jey
@VictimofBpillReaper
@gotet
@NeverGetUp36
@Logic55

Last edited:
Brootal.

I don't really get turned on by women in public because I'm always so anxious that I'll be seen as a creep so I have no time to be horny lol

Idk
I'm a non NT Truecel

You have two options: hit on her or do nothing.

That's why I don't go to a gym

I would go for them but you have to judge if it's really worth it and how dangerous it could be for you
I'll try to maintain eye contact and see her reaction.