Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What should I do on my 1-month trip to Japan?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★★★
I finally booked a ticket to weeb land, however all alone of course and I can't even speak Japanese. I know words here and their and can make a few simple sentences, but I'm pretty sure I'll survive. I will start my trip in Kansai, I will start in Osaka, do some stuff there like go to Dotenbori. Then I'll go and see Himeji castle and then go to Kyoto for like a day (don't care much for Kyoto), probably then Fuji, Yokohoma and then just fuck around in Tokyo for 2 weeks.

But I've nothing planned specifically. Anything that you guys would recommend me to do? This is my first time in Japan.
If this trip is fun and I like it I will definitely 100% focus on learning Japanese and make it a yearly thing for me.

Watch out for the Nigger pimps

buy physical copies of 2000s eroge, try to find Clannad or Tsukihime

buy physical copies of 2000s eroge, try to find Clannad or Tsukihime
I have a €500 budget for buying stupid useless shit in Akihabra, the first thing on my list to buy are a bunch of Yakuza games. Then I might buy a figure or 2. Maybe hentai manga or cheap 100 yen manga if I can find that. But I think mosty of that budget will go to vidya. I MIGHT also get a doll.

Try the local curry.

I have a €500 budget for buying stupid useless shit in Akihabra, the first thing on my list to buy are a bunch of Yakuza games. Then I might buy a figure or 2. Maybe hentai manga or cheap 100 yen manga if I can find that. But I think mosty of that budget will go to vidya. I MIGHT also get a doll.
You could tour some doll factories. You could also meet up with some brocels. Are there any Japanese incels that would be willing to help out? Might want to post where they could see.