Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what should I buy with 300$ dollars

shy niceguy

shy niceguy

manipulate me
-
I was thinking of buying an old gen iPhone because they're cheap. The iPhone XR costs around 150 dollars, but should I even buy a new iPhone? either way, I will still look ugly when I decide to take videos/pictures of myself, and I'm not buying any games because I'm not really into games that much anymore. I'll probably just buy a pocket pussy tbh.

A shotgun to kys (keep yourself safe)

Get a Traxxas radio control car. They go 60 miles per hour and can be repaired when they break and all parts are available. I have a ton of Traxxas cars including the Xmaxx 8s which is 1/16 scale and I jump it 45 feet high off my homemade ramp. It's insane fun

Try saving it if you can. That's what I would do in your stead.

Get a Traxxas radio control car. They go 60 miles per hour and can be repaired when they break and all parts are available. I have a ton of Traxxas cars including the Xmaxx 8s which is 1/16 scale and I jump it 45 feet high off my homemade ramp. It's insane fun
I already have enough toys, wont need an extra one.

Give it to me.

Fr tho go on temu and just buy some cool shit on there. That's something I like doing

I already have enough toys, wont need an extra one.
This is what $400 will get ya. It’s a 56 mph traxxas nitro slash with a legit 2 stoke diesel nitro engine

sounds like a cuck thing to buy tbh
imagine buying a toy car and going to the park to drive it
while your wife calls chad to dick her down while you're gone
Not a cuck thing. It’s one of the most fun and badass hobbies you could have. I even had the cops called on me a few times for noise pollution from the loud nitro engines

Not a cuck thing. It’s one of the most fun and badass hobbies you could have. I even had the cops called on me a few times for noise pollution from the loud nitro engines
I have terrible eyesight, so I can't even enjoy the car anyway since I won't be able to see it when I'm driving far away.

I have terrible eyesight, so I can't even enjoy the car anyway since I won't be able to see it when I'm driving far away.
Brutal. It is fun though, especially the nitro ones. I take my loudest 2 wheel drive nitro truck and do burnouts in the dirt right next to the house of the guy who called the cops on me as revenge. I've been doing that shit at least once a week for years now. Electric ones are far better for jumps though because they are more reliable and have more torque. My big 1/6 scale Xmaxx has 10 horsepower, goes 60 mph, and weights 22 pounds, so it can tackle alost any terrain and could snap your legs instantly if it hit you. That truck is great for big jumps as well and is super durable

Not a cuck thing. It’s one of the most fun and badass hobbies you could have.

Almost all the guys into that hobby are 50 year old men, mostly contractors. I'm one of the only younger guys into it when I'm buying parts at the local hobby shop
It's only a good cope if you're not insecure about going outside and not afraid of showing your subhumanity to the public.

I was thinking of buying an old gen iPhone because they're cheap. The iPhone XR costs around 150 dollars, but should I even buy a new iPhone? either way, I will still look ugly when I decide to take videos/pictures of myself, and I'm not buying any games because I'm not really into games that much anymore. I'll probably just buy a pocket pussy tbh.
good call buy a cheap phone def a lot better then forking out extra money for one that does the same, maybe but a good case too perhaps an otter box makes the phone last forever

It's only a good cope if you're not insecure about going outside and not afraid of showing your subhumanity to the public.
I could care less what they think. Most people don’t even care, and some other car enthusiasts even stop to watch and will ask you about what mods you have done to it

looks boring
Lol. More exciting than any video game out there. I play lots of car driving video games, but I’d take real life stuff like this any day. You must not be a car guy. Almost any car guy thinks that shit is awesome

looks boring
What’s your opinion on real muscle cars btw? Does that interest you? I’m big into that as well and inherited a 1971 Camaro with a 454 big block Chevy engine with a mild cam, Holley carburetor, and 500 horsepower

Lol. More exciting than any video game out there. I play lots of car driving video games, but I’d take real life stuff like this any day. You must not be a car guy. Almost any car guy thinks that shit is awesome
i am more into guns

What’s your opinion on real muscle cars btw? Does that interest you? I’m big into that as well and inherited a 1971 Camaro with a 454 big block Chevy engine with a mild cam, Holley carburetor, and 500 horsepower
they look cool

damn is that your car? miring at this fakecel. No fucking way an incel drives a car like this.
Yes, it's my car. It's not a daily driver though because it uses too much gas. It's my weekend cruiser. It has a few issues that need fixing, and I'm gonna get it back to 100% good shape once I have the money. It was my dad's car until he died a month and a half ago, but it's mine now. He didn't drive it much because he was afraid to get it damaged, but I have had it out a bunch of times already.

Yes, it's my car. It's not a daily driver though because it uses too much gas. It's my weekend cruiser. It has a few issues that need fixing, and I'm gonna get it back to 100% good shape once I have the money. It was my dad's car until he died a month and a half ago, but it's mine now. He didn't drive it much because he was afraid to get it damaged, but I have had it out a bunch of times already.
sorry for your loss, and i wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey ;]

sorry for your loss, and i wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey ;]
Thanks. Weight loss journey though, lol? I'm trying to gain weight because I'm a skinny fuck

What does $300 mean to you?