Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What should ethnics use for transportation?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I can't afford a car, and insurance is also too expensive.

Should I get a horse? After looking at this image I think horses are too majestic and should only be ridden by white men.
t4jefqdd40t31.jpg

Would a donkey be more suitable for me?
1.jpg

Porsche
JK

A nice car, a BMW.

My people use old male horse and a carriage.

Hoverboard

Should I get a horse? After looking at this image I think horses are too majestic and should only be ridden by white men.
t4jefqdd40t31.jpg

1.jpg

An elephant tbh
Is the ultimate ethnic transportation :feelsahh:

Donkeys for low status incels, horses for rich statusmaxxed incels.

horses for rich statusmaxxed incels.

Is not it weird that most females do own horses as well while plenty of men do not have a driver licence? It is like I said, first they took the horses, now the cars. Mark my words. We have to come back from this, seriously.

t4jefqdd40t31.jpg
the horse racemogs him brutally, lol @ ethnics riding any sort of white animal tbh

Bicycles, one of the most unmanliest things out there. Imagine, you are using some shitty bicycle while next to you is a female who drives a car.

Camel or donkey tbh

Bicycles, one of the most unmanliest things out there. Imagine, you are using some shitty bicycle while next to you is a female who drives a car.
I feel this way when I cycle, I feel like the all want to run me over.

ride bmx

Homelesscart 581x437

off grid self suficient climate friendly you train and fun :feelsthink::feelsokman:

Each other, they're animals

An elephant tbh
Is the ultimate ethnic transportation :feelsahh:
Elephant transportation is actually godlike. You tower over all other cars and buses, not to mention it's slow as fuck so everyone has to wait for you to move. It's the alpha way of getting around.

Elephant transportation is actually godlike. You tower over all other cars and buses, not to mention it's slow as fuck so everyone has to wait for you to move. It's the alpha way of getting around.
How would one go about buying an elephant?

The better question is...
Where do you think your going?

Everyone passes me tbh. Im ok with that.
I feel this way when I cycle, I feel like the all want to run me over.
That's why i never lock my dog in the house before going to town. I might not be coming back... Ever.

A flying carpet.

t4jefqdd40t31.jpg

1.jpg
Rickshaw pulled by a currycel.