Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What should be the punishment for femoids engaging in adultry?

What should be the punishment for femoids engaging in adultry?

• Parade naked on the street

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Stoned to death

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Made to eat pig shit

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Send to prison for 10 years

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Nothing, they are human and make mistakes

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Stoning. It's just so perfect.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 259
Isn't there a "nothing, because I fail to understand how societal solutions are a fucking cope since this is all ingrained in HUMAN NATURE, and that even on harder patriarchy times women were willing to go for chad risking their lives anyways"?

fuk off with the meme posts. They are only easy fuel for inceltears cucks.

You dump her, shame her and tell everyone what a big whore she is. I don't think there should be criminal prosecution for cheating.

Rope would have made a good option, but parading the whore on the streets sounds good

Adultry isn't a mistake. It's normal human behavior.

Zyros said:
Isn't there a "nothing, because I fail to understand how societal solutions are a fucking cope since this is all ingrained in HUMAN NATURE, and that even on harder patriarchy times women were willing to go for chad risking their lives anyways"?

fuk off with the meme posts. They are only easy fuel for inceltears cucks.

As if I care what IncelQueers thinks. We are not on reddit anymore. Also stop with this SJW bs.

I'd parade her naked, then tie her to a post and have all the neighborhood men bukkake her face in order to humiliate her.

How can anyone even vote for "Nothing"? Adultery literally crushes a man's heart and destroys a family. Degeneracy apologists.

Nothing, as there are already men out there performing adultery themselves too.

As all hope is lost.

11gaijin said:
As if I care what IncelQueers thinks. We are not on reddit anymore. Also stop with this SJW bs.

I am not a SJW nor a feminist. I want people to learn to not fall in the easy tunnelvision mode and instead develop hatred for the entirety of nature which is the true evil. 

Every time I see a GOOD blackpill dropped (not a meme patriarchy one) in normie sites I see so many normies actually understanding it and shallowing it.

The true blackpill is not the "degenerate nature of women these days". The true blackpill is the lookism that affects every area of everyday life (women being just a small part) and which is actually a tool by nature for ensuring the species genetic integrity in an extremely efficient way. The true blackpill is that all forms of life are built on twisted, cruel, evil and wicked foundations.

Lol, looks like we have two cucks who voted for the "nothing" option. Time for another purge.

BasedTruecel said:
Lol, looks like we have two cucks who voted for the "nothing" option. Time for another purge.

One of them is faggot @Zyros

Zyros said:
I am not a SJW nor a feminist. I want people to learn to not fall in the easy tunnelvision mode and instead develop hatred for the entirety of nature which is the true evil. 

Every time I see a GOOD blackpill dropped (not a meme patriarchy one) in normie sites I see so many normies actually understanding it and shallowing it.

The true blackpill is not the "degenerate nature of women these days". The true blackpill is the lookism that affects every area of everyday life (women being just a small part) and which is actually a tool by nature for ensuring the species genetic integrity in an extremely efficient way. The true blackpill is that all forms of life are built on twisted, cruel, evil and wicked foundations.

Lel, stop with your philosophical bs. You are not as smart as you think.

11gaijin said:
One of them is faggot @Zyros

Lel, stop with your philosophical bs. You are not as smart as you think.

Lol is that all there you have to say? lacking reasonable arguments?

its not even philosophical ffs is just LOGIC.

Where is the acid facing option?

PessimisticFailure said:
Rope would have made a good option, but parading the whore on the streets sounds good

that's what they all do anyway. they are "empowered"

CopingGymcel said:
You dump her, shame her and tell everyone what a big whore she is. I don't think there should be criminal prosecution for cheating.

Zyros said:
11gaijin said:

Parading her naked only works in a society that isn't already completely degenerate. If you do that today, she will just get the attention of other men and will become even more promiscuous than before.

For any sort of punishment to be successful, you have to make them fear losing what they love the most. For almost every woman it is their beauty. She gets a new scar for every adulterous act, until the third one. The third one is a full on acid face bath. Forcing a woman to live ugly and disfigured is a far better fitting punishment than jail or death.

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:

They love feeling "empowered" by showing off their ass in tight sheer pants for Chad until I look in their direction, all of a sudden they become embarrassed

PessimisticFailure said:
cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
They love feeling "empowered" by showing off their ass in tight sheer pants for Chad until I look in their direction, all of a sudden they become embarrassed

or they were sexually harassed.

Stoning. Thats why I have now decided to embrace the Muslim faith and importing muslim refugees. It may finally fix the slut problem.

deathgreetsmeslow said:
Stoning. Thats why I have now decided to embrace the Muslim faith and importing muslim refugees. It may finally fix the slut problem.

muslimcels who are willing to adopt an ENTIRE ideology just because ONE of its traits is misogyny are complete idiots.

It would be funny if theocracy was actually done and lots of your current copes were forbidden by law and you regretted it immediatly.

You are better off supporting evangelic christianism tbh.

But religioncels are so retarded.

im muslim so its automatic stoning for me. if the husband is married or knew the partner is in a relationship he should be beheaded

Stoning and I would cast the first stone. Everyone who voted nothing should be banned immediately.

ilieknothing said:
Stoning and I would cast the first stone. Everyone who voted nothing should be banned immediately.

true