Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What should be the legal age for girls to have free love with adult men?

Legal age should be

Votes: 4 40.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
Some people been arguing with the law that 14-15 years old girls are mature enough to have sex with adult men. Let you guys discuss this issue. :)

I'm fine with 18+, but if I'm honest, waiting a little longer is better than being a slut that loses it early.

if anyone here votes any age below the legal age in their country, idgaf your a fucking pedo.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
if anyone here votes any age below the legal age in their country, idgaf your a fucking pedo.

this

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Do you realize that makes no fucking sense?

I think you mean "lust", not love.

12 and the same for marriage

well actually sex should be only acceptable in marriage and otherwise punished by death

SaintMarcLepine said:
Do you realize that makes no fucking sense?

dont wanna be condescending... but are u autistic?, how does that not make sense?

Maybe i should reiterate the sentence 

- In the poll above, anyone who votes FOR a  LOWER legal age that is currently the legal age in their country is just full on pedo.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

So if a guy in Italy votes 14 he's fine but if guy on Switzerland votes 14 he's a fucking pedo?

How low is your IQ? How fucking stupid can you be? Don't embarrass us incels

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
dont wanna be condescending... but are u autistic?, how does that not make sense?

- In the poll above, anyone who votes FOR a  LOWER legal age that is currently the legal age in their country is just full on pedo.
No, are you autistic? How the fuck is the arbitrary age countries choose the deciding factor whether someone is a pedo or not? Are you saying that if I travel from the UK to the US I suddenly become a fucking pedo because the age of consent is different or something?

skinnyfat said:
So if a guy in Italy votes 14 he's fine but if guy on Switzerland votes 14 he's a fucking pedo?

How low is your IQ? How fucking stupid can you be? Don't embarrass us incels

holy shit, its amazing how many of you guys cant understand basic english,

OK LOOK... say if you are living in australia legal age is 16. if you are 18 and you vote in this poll that you believe that men should be able to have sex with girls younger than 16 that is fucking pedo idc.

SaintMarcLepine said:
No, are you autistic? How the fuck is the arbitrary age countries choose the deciding factor whether someone is a pedo or not? Are you saying that if I travel from the UK to the US I suddenly become a fucking pedo because the age of consent is different or something?

OK LOOK... say if you are living in australia legal age is 16. if you are 18 and you vote in this poll that you believe that men should be able to have sex with women younger than 16 that is fucking pedo idc.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

I vote 16. Legal age in spain is 15. Legal age in most of cuckmerica is 18. So Im a pedo un america but not here? lol. Doesnt make sense.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

OK LOOK... say if you are living in australia legal age is 16. if you are 18 and you vote in this poll that you believe that men should be able to have sex with girls younger than 16 that is fucking pedo idc.

OK LOOK... say if you are living in australia legal age is 16. if you are 18 and you vote in this poll that you believe that men should be able to have sex with women younger than 16 that is fucking pedo idc.

So you are literally as stupid as I thought? Jesus.

SaintMarcLepine said:

this is joke

I hope

pedophilia itself is as deviant as homosexualism, having attraction towards girls 12-15 is not pedophilia so it's more normal than being a fag

Zyros said:
I vote 16. Legal age in spain is 15. Legal age in most of cuckmerica is 18. So Im a pedo un america but not here? lol. Doesnt make sense.

Because Spain is known everywhere for making always the best decisions? It's literally just one minor step above Greek, a nation full of unemployed porch-monkeys.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Still doesnt make sense just proves our point. So that guy would be a pedo in US? lol Its not about not understanding english is about the total lack of logic in your statement.