Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What should be the age of consent in your opinion?

What should be the age of consent?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
What would it be if you were the one to decide?

15 seems just right.

Until you get married, but of course, that won't ever happen (plus I don't give a shit about it).

Once someone reaches sexual maturity, it is hopeless to try and stop them. The attractive will always have sex at that age.

If there is grass on the field play ball.

But from what age a woman should be able to marry and have sex legally?
depends how much of a financial drought their family is in. third world countries does the dowry stuff. sometimes the son-in-law takes charge in trying to look after his bride's family or some families would sell their daughters or whatever.

as soon as she starts puberty i guess, which would vary between any girls.

For the record, I voted for 18, but that doesn't count cause I'm a federal agent.

Some sick mother fuckers in here.

There shouldn't be one. No government should be able to tell you who you should and shouldn't have sex with

16, but you have to get married after.

The age of consent in Brazil is 14. But those young hoes don't give me the time of the day.

If you are targeting children before they develop their ability to make those decisions, you aren't looking for sex; you're looking for rape.

Pedophiles are fakecels, just go try for a woman.

There shouldn't be one. No government should be able to tell you who you should and shouldn't have sex with
I agree but even an anarchist society would have some community regulations about it I think. Also, people would probably abuse it (no pun intended) if there were no AoC, government-enforced or not, lots of pre-pubescent unprepared pussy being literally slayed.

To be honest I think penetration should have a different minimal age than kissing or foreplay. But that would get too complicated on the poll.

Last edited:
There should not be an age of consent. It's a ridiculous and cucked law.
For the record, I voted for 18, but that doesn't count cause I'm a federal agent.

Some sick mother fuckers in here.
FBI cuck.

If you are targeting children before they develop their ability to make those decisions, you aren't looking for sex; you're looking for rape.

Women above puberty are already sexual and most have sex nowadays. Also, they would reject incels if it were legal to fuck them, "JBs are easy" is gigacope, my country's AoC is 14 and I can assure you guys of that.

If she's not a spinster thrice wed, I'm not in-ter-es-ted.

The riper the berry, the stronger the woman.

The more diseased, the more I'm pleased.

If she's not a spinster thrice wed, I'm not in-ter-es-ted.

The riper the berry, the stronger the woman.

The more diseased, the more I'm pleased.
High IQ post.

As high as possible. Not really an issue for incels what the age of consent is.

12 was old enough for Joseph, it's old enough for us.

Anybody who voted 18 and over is a fucking neek lmao

I am quite satisfied with our current age of consent which is currently at 14

Last edited:
Better than being a diddler.
I'd rather fuck a tight 16 yr old prime bitch you dumb cuck.

I think you should head over to cucktears tho, plenty of infertile 40 year old hags for you :rolleyes:

You mean Fritzl or Jesus's stepfather?

The average 12 yo girl nowadays has more sexual experience than the average adult user of this forum.
With other 12 year olds.

I think you should head over to cucktears tho, plenty of infertile 40 year old hags for you :rolleyes:

I get the frustration. Make it through high school without ever getting that chance... but that chance is done. Move on.. stop thinking about how you can't fuck little kids, and go back to thinking about how you can't fuck women.

He's a lawcuck.
Don't listen to him.

13 year old women, as I said, are sexual beings and lose their virginity to older teen Chads.
With other 12 year olds.

I get the frustration. Make it through high school without ever getting that chance... but that chance is done. Move on.. stop thinking about how you can't fuck little kids, and go back to thinking about how you can't fuck women.
Let me debate your ass on this shit, like I crushed inceltears.

Why do you think women magically become fuckable at 18?

With other 12 year olds.
So? Penis goes in vagina the same way regardless of age. I've accidentally seen my cousin naked when he was like 14 and he already penismogged me.

Or are you perhaps an adherent of modern cucked psychology that claims that age differences are intrinsically traumatic in any relationship?

With other 12 year olds.

no

So? Penis goes in vagina the same way regardless of age. I've accidentally seen my cousin naked when he was like 14 and he already penismogged me.

Or are you perhaps an adherent of modern cucked psychology that claims that age differences are intrinsically traumatic in any relationship?
All I hear is pedocope. Better to rope than pedocope. If you are here because you want to rape children, this isn't the place for you. This place is for men who are rejected by femoids.

There's groups out there for pedos.

Ps. ER your face.

Dude he's a lawcuck. He thinks that women can only be fuckable at age 18, and believes that women under 18 can't handle men 18 and above.

I swear I went to inceltears and debated them on this issue. They are even more open minded than this idiot.

PS. If you really want to fuck kids, then rope. Don't stop, don't cope.. it's over.. you aren't blackpill, you are Pixar's Cars pill.

All I hear is pedocope. Better to rope than pedocope. If you are here because you want to rape children, this isn't the place for you. This place is for men who are rejected by femoids.

Ps. ER your face.
A pedo is attracted to pre-pubescent children you sick fuck.

Back to inceltears.

i voted 18. the lowest i think anyone should go is 16 as some US states are 16, but all and all 18 sounds right to me.

A pedo is attracted to pre-pubescent children you sick fuck.

Back to inceltears.

A pedo is attracted to easily manipulated psychologies they can groom. Go back to the reich, himmler.

Ps. ER your face.
Pedo= someone who's attracted to prepubescent kids. Most men aren't pedos, but most men would naturally feel attracted to developed JB with tits, hips, ass, etc.

Dude he's a lawcuck. He thinks that women can only be fuckable at age 18, and believes that women under 18 can't handle men 18 and above.

I swear I went to inceltears and debated them on this issue. They are even more open minded than this idiot.
He's a complete pagan lmao, the absolute state of that numale :lul:

A pedo is attracted to easily manipulated psychologies they can groom. Go back to the reich, himmler.
L a w
C u c k

"Muh guys the US has the AOC at 18, so anyone who has sex with a woman under 18 is a pedophile! That's what the media and the government told me! (((Trust))) me."

around 15 seems about right

Pedo= someone who's attracted to prepubescent kids. Most men aren't pedos, but most men would naturally feel attracted to developed JB with tits, hips, ass, etc.
This. Also the average age at which women reproduced back then was around 12-15.

Feminists changed the AOC laws because they're old hags jealous of men getting attracted to younger women.

Look, the laws take things into account too. 18 year olds can fuck 16 year olds in most area, but a creepy 25 year old doing circles around a high school to try to score a weak minded underdeveloped child is not ascending. This shit is why I sometimes think femoids have good reason to be creeped out by guys like us.

JFL "easily manipulated psychologies". So, according to you, I could, as a 29yo 3/10 man, easily fuck this 14yo femoid here just because I'm older than her, if she were legal?
7e8464a5935018d76956181b832d6619superfamoso1

Guess what, she is legal here and I have 0% chances of fucking her or someone alike.

Creepy. I'm sure you've all heard that word 1000x times describing us. THIS IS WHY!!! THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!

If the mods any any godamn sense they would ban all the pedos and nazis.

Look, the laws take things into account too. 18 year olds can fuck 16 year olds in most area, but a creepy 25 year old doing circles around a high school to try to score a weak minded underdeveloped child is not ascending. This shit is why I sometimes think femoids have good reason to be creeped out by guys like us.
Creepy "25 year old"

Lmao... men barely change from 18 to 25 you fucking idiot. A 25 year old Chad won't get called creepy. JBs will have secret sex with him. Only an ugly guy is called creepy.

Never seen such a cucked cuck.

Creepy. I'm sure you've all heard that word 1000x times describing us. THIS IS WHY!!! THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!
>us
>May 18, 2018

Go back to cucktears you salty neek :lul::lul: