Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What self-improvementmaxx would you tell yourself 5 years ago to do?

If you could go back in time and tell yourself to improve on one thing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
Would it save you from inceldom?

NTmaxx all the way, I would've begged my parents to stop homeschooling me at 10 instead of 13

No. However, it would've prevented my current main problem, which has made me much duller.

5 years ago I was studying for college

I tried to socialmaxx in HS to no avail, but I felt like I could have done more.

I tried to socialmaxxx in HS to no avail, but I felt like I could have done more.
What would you of done? I'm also trying to NTmaxx in high school ( + Gymmaxx + Looksmaxx + Mewmaxx)

What would you of done?

Hmm...

Yes. I would've used Methylphenidate or a general nootropic pill.

Me

What would you of done? I'm also trying to NTmaxx in high school ( + Gymmaxx + Looksmaxx + Mewmaxx)
I was a loner who rarely talked to anybody.

I knew a few fellow losers who I would talk to, but I feel like I could have done better by actually hanging out with them after school.

Good question, honestly. I gym and looks maxxed. It can only do so much. With my
size, face, and frame, I'd tell myself to give up and play videogames since nothing would change life despite my effort. Might as well enjoy loneliness than struggle against it

I would've liked to do more programming/art vs doing worthless shit

Nothing as I was doomed since birth.

i would have gone backhome and started hobbymaxxing

Looksmaxx + take the gym much more seriously than I did (I legit made no gains for like 4 years :feelspuke::feelsrope:) + take those invites to go somewhere with some guys from school and not just go home

Mixture of careermaxx and gymmaxx
i would be 17

I would have gotten as thin as possible while I was growing. Being fat while developing really messed up my face.

Looksmaxxing, NTmaxxing, pubertymaxxing etc.

Stop caring about women, you won't get any, anytime soon, instead focus on drawing, draw until your wrist gives out, and buy crypto, get in debt even, it'll probably be benefitial in the long run, dump it once it peaks and live off drawing anime girls and crypto pee pee poo poo savings.

Blackpill my younger self. The earlier the better

There is nothing I could have done either

Careermaxx for earning good money to buy good copes.

Would it save you from inceldom?
No but careermaxxing would save my finances
I would mostly likely still be incompetent, ignore the advice and remain poor but I would try to tell younger me to studymaxx and get into a decent STEM field

postmaxxx on this site