Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What s the best job to have as incel ?

MrZez

MrZez

Recruit
★★★
Best job for inkwels that have to wage cuck ?

One where you don't need to deal with people face to face.

So probably some sort of stay at home job or a janitor or something

Some sort of stay at home office job

delivery driver ironically. most of the people that order shit are antisocial hoarders

One where you don't need to deal with people face to face.

So probably some sort of stay at home job or a janitor or something
It's fucking over for me, I'm going to have the most face to face job ever

Doctor (if you're a eurocel)

Everywhere else it's gonna be an engineer or something in computer sciences.

Maybe night shift security guard (if you've given up completely and don't care about your health).

Tons of foids also order bunch of useless shit
those three things are not mutually exclusive. you really think a female is gonna stand outside and interact with a subhuman male delivery BOY?

those three things are not mutually exclusive. you really think a female is gonna stand outside and interact with a subhuman male delivery BOY?
Depends on country and culture i guess . I used to work as food delivery driver and meet tons of women .

night shift
I do night shift. Also pays well enough for me to have my own apartment because there's not much demand, especially where I live, where there's either old people or teenagers.

Meme Crypto GIF by Forallcrypto
Wizard Of Oz GIF
GIF by Mindblowon Universe

If forced to work? Suicide.

Best job for incels? Absolutely none, never move a finger for goysciety.

Truck driving, remote IT bs jobs, night shifts at places with low people density
E1: btw truck driving might cease in big cities where soyautomation will start to happen (mostly i predict it will be a thing in western europe [Germany, Netherlands, Spain, north of Rome Italy, Denmark, Sweden (There were some tests there with trucks driving at 40km/h) and Norway])
I've seen vids of guy being remotely outsourced in canada by using vr headset and controllers to control a bot somewhere to manage a liquor store, so warehousecels/amazon wagies have imo 5-10 years left till they get replaced

Last edited:
A remote IT job. Pays well to buy copes and don't have to interact with people too much.

Remote web dev

Im gonna become a truck driver

taxi driver/uber/lyft or food delivery is my advice.

Don't both going to college or even finishing school. It's a waste of your time as an ugly male. Looks is what will allow you high paying jobs.... nothing else....

Remote tech jobs but you need a high iq for that

I've done a programming degree for a year and it feels terrible, want to switch back to something more useless. Was fun when I did it outside of school.

night shift in datacenter monitoring

Outside of the remote jobs, if you have an associates or better in literally anything you can be a backend lab worker at a research or industrial facility. If you find one small enough you will likely only work with one or two chemists/biologists who tend to be male and sub-5 and you get to just do the same 4 things over and over again by yourself all day. Pay isn't amazing (50-60k-ish a year in the US) but it's better than anything that you can do by yourself and isn't tech focused.

Night shift hotel clerk i hear them niggas dont do shit or night shift at gas stations as long as you’re not living in a economically diverse area you should be fine

HR manager for sure. No more hiring stacys!

Rope salesman

Code monkey of course

night shift at gas stations as long as you’re not living in a economically diverse area you should be fine
Oh that's what they call it nowadays huh? Back in my day we called it the ghetto or the hood :feelskek:

Warehouse worker, truck driver, factory worker, janitor. There's plenty of jobs where you don't have to interact with the public. I sometimes have to talk to co workers at my factory job, but most of them are sub 5 and easy to get along with.

A job where you need to work with people face to face. Preferably young people. :feelskek:

Oh that's what they call it nowadays huh? Back in my day we called it the ghetto or the hood :feelskek:
Yeah thats the “pwolitcaly corrwect” term to say niggerhoods lol:feelskek::feelskek: