Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What RPG’s have you spent a ridiculous amount of time on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I think number one for me is The Witcher 3. I’ve put 600+ hours into it and have beaten it along with all the dlc 4~ times.

It is a very good game. Makes you feel like a badass chad going around killing monsters and fucking sorceresses:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:.

Very good writing and dialogue along with a great voice cast I recommend:feelsLSD:.

What about you brocels?:smonk::smonk::smonk:

What RPG’s have​

That apostrophe does not belong, OP

Anyway I beat Disgaea 1 and 2 but didn't really grind them particularly far *shrug*

In my day I had gotten pretty high at FF6 but even then hadn't maxed it out.

Got to level 30 in Legend of the Seven Stars but again, not that hard

I dunno I wish I had my old passion for gaming, I think a lot of it is being able to get in the zone with a proper setup

Pillars of eternity I spent 60-80 hrs? world of Warcraft Maybe 200. Skyrim maybe 60 hrs. I rotate a lot between RPGs so my hours rarely exceed 100. Persona 5 is jrpg so that one was 170 hrs

Skyrim and Fallout 4

1100+ hours on Monster Hunter World + Iceborne
don't know how many hours on Destiny 2, don't even want to know
200+ hours on Monster Hunter Rise so far
maybe 200 hours on Witcher 3
100+ hours on Soyberpunk 2077

Dragon quest 3, I spent thousands of hours farming stat seeds and getting to max lvl 99 so I could solo the bosses in the game because no one wanted to join my party in the beginning

It says I only have 486 hours in fallout NV on steam but if you add in my xbox 360 time then it's easily 1k+. I played throught that shit so many times I can't even count them all and it pretty much never got boring and add in good ass mods on pc like NV bounties 1-3, desmos, Autumn Leaves and salt lake stories and you get tons more play time with some of the best stories in all of gaming.
Dead Money remains my favorite DLC of all games.
hello fellow dead money enjoyer:feelsYall:

Skyrim 1000/1500+ hours
Kingdom Come Deliverance ~500 hours
Witcher 3 ~500 hours
Oblivion ~500 hours

Definitely worth the coping time over the years though :feelsokman:

Last one I proper played, to near completion, was "Zelda: Links Awakening" on the Game Boy when I was like 12.

[UWSL]Skyrim too. That one was awesome. Cannot wait until elder scrolls 6.[/UWSL]
Same, can’t wait for it, hopefully it is big. Pains me that I’ll probably be past 25 oldcel when it comes out though. I was 10 when Skyrim came out

I've never actually handled any rocket propelled grenades, but I've seen them in movies and in various gun books and think they could be very handy for making a loud mess.

I think they probably cost a lot too.

Kingdons of Amalur. I finished the game 8 times.

Morrowind. I easily have over a thousand hours spent in that game. Possibly even over ten thousand hours.

Pokemon emerald. I don't do rpgs very often

New vegas is my favorite but I can hardly call that an RPG because I just picked up Divinity Original Sin 2 and that game is top class. It is taking up like 100% of my time right now
hello fellow dead money enjoyer:feelsYall:

I personally love honest hearts. Joshua Graham and the Survivalist's story are some of my favorite story telling in fiction.

Last edited:
Dragon quest 3, I spent thousands of hours farming stat seeds and getting to max lvl 99 so I could solo the bosses in the game because no one wanted to join my party in the beginning
nigga you can hire them at the pub :worryfeels:

Witcher 3, Diablo 2 and 3, Mass Effect Trilogy, Fallout series.

warframe, if you count that as an rpg. 1000+ hours
ofc skyrim too

I think number one for me is The Witcher 3. I’ve put 600+ hours into it and have beaten it along with all the dlc 4~ times.

It is a very good game. Makes you feel like a badass chad going around killing monsters and fucking sorceresses:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:.

Very good writing and dialogue along with a great voice cast I recommend:feelsLSD:.

The Headmaster - free game you can download (it asks you to pay them if you want to donate but you don't have to) about being an experimental headmaster at a special all girls school, where you punish the girls with different things like spankings and public humiliation and panty checks. It's not actually Japanese, even though it sounds like some weeb shit.

Four years and counting.
Apps3145966079354874449012fc37e81d 30ab 483e 94c0 b7919b41fc97

Diablo 3

Skyrim, i spent lik 70 hours in it, no DLC, also Persona 5 lik 130 hours, that is alot for me, cuz after beating a game i mit beat it again, but feels really pointless to me now to beat a game more than once

kenshi 225 hours
project zomboid also about 200 hours
finished all souls games/sekiro and spent 200hrs on ds3
and old school runescape about 4000 hours lmao
Download 1

Last edited:
if warframe count as an rpg then i'd say i spent at least 2k hours.

what a waste of time though, that game was crap, i only played it cuz i had low standards back then and i didn't value my time.

gta online. not your usual rpg but still classified as such

deus ex. sort of is an RPG

Ragnarok Online. Played almost everyday for more than 5 years.

Fucking Gravity destroyed the game :society: