Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What roasties mean when they say they "date down"

lol, a man can't watch foids on Insta but if you complain about your gf whoring herself on OnlyFans, you're a controlling narcissist or whatever
fucking over for this gay earth

JFL at roastoids

This Earth needs to be nuked jfl

The memes just write themselves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

Translation: I went for chadlite instead of chad. :feelsclown:
Not even, she went straight up for the biggest Chad she could find and now is mad he pumped and dumped her like the hole she is :lul:

92E2B2B2 1CAF 4D3A A3A5 98D4C1D7680E

Not even, she went straight up for the biggest Chad she could find and now is mad he pumped and dumped her like the hole she is :lul:
Translation: I went for chadlite instead of chad. :feelsclown:
The memes just write themselves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
This Earth needs to be nuked jfl
JFL at roastoids
lol, a man can't watch foids on Insta but if you complain about your gf whoring herself on OnlyFans, you're a controlling narcissist or whatever
fucking over for this gay earth

:feelskek: Roasties seething is always lifefuel.

I just noticed the 2nd part too:
This guy used me for sex and then when he tried to break up with me after I asked by he follows so many ig thots said it was because "we are incompatible" and that i am "controlling." LOL.
"When he tried to break up with me..." Meaning even after all that she didn't dump him :feelsclown:

Of course now that he successfully got rid of her she copes by making a list of reasons about why it's better that they're not together. Jfl, all women should be brutally maimed (in candy crush jelly saga) :smonk:

a model is dating down for a post wall roastie
SMV inflation bubble

Please tell me this is a LARP:feelsrope: