Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What roasties are doing at the gynecologist

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/16zlzsk/just_because_i_said_yes_to_the_are_you_sexually/

Afterwards, she had me lie down in the bed She put on her gloves and put her finger in without hesitation; started poking around inside, turning. She was kind of a bit rough with it, I felt her kind of digging in, and it was quite a big finger. I heard a soft scold from her, "just relax yourself", cuz I must've automatically tensed lol.

The day after, I was checking out my butt wound with a hand mirror, and since there was still a bit of stinging feeling from my vag, I checked that out too and saw a tear...

It's not really a cause for concern, the tear was small. Just about 4 milimeters long. But it did cause discomfort for a couple days.

Getting fisted by a dyke genecologist, just another day in the life of a roastie :feelskek:

If it was a non-chad man, he'd be fired the first time he did anything like that.