Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What really pisses me off is not inceldom by itself, but rather how it all happened due to something we cant control

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
Just think about it, itd be a lot more tame if it was something that we got ourselves to from a set of actions like harming someone or being out of an abusive relationship. Or just even doing something that made us be incels, but that we can atleast fix without extreme things like surgery.

The incel whos incel cause of his personality isnt really incel, he can just change it and be done with it.

But the one whos incel due to his face?, he cant do shit about it, and thats what most of us are here for. Shit we cant change, we pay the consequences for and we also get blamed as if we chose to be incel of all things. Could atleast spare us the bullshit of telling "Incel is a mindset hurr durr", when you get called ugly by women a few moments later.

Yes only if we could control the time our father pull out..

Life is a wattpad fanfiction. Chad is the protagonist Stacy is a mary sue, we're the annoying comic relief.

If you're a manlet like me it never began.

Weeb ROPE cope is best:

Like an angel with cruel and merciless intent
Go forth, young boy, and you’ll become a legend

Almost everything in life can be attributed to something we cannot control. Very few things are actually in our control.

Freedom of choice is just a illusion granted to us by the elite, we merely dance to their tune like mannequins tied to string.

I’d even take being born as a low tier normie over this hell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back