Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What really pisses me off about this whole looks thing

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
I am not even mad at the fact that people judge you based entirely on looks, especially if you are a man. It's just basic biology.

What really pisses me off is how everyone lie about it, especially women.

They will accuse you of being a creep, a nerd, a loser, a douche, a rapist, a school shooter... anything. But these bitches will never, EVER admit that the only real reason they hate you is because of the shape of your skull.

If women were honest, I would never have wasted so much time of my life in dumb "self-improvement", I would legit GAIN fucking years of time to do other things to cope instead of wasting them. The only reason that PUAs made so much money is because they had the ground prepared by women who were never honest about looks and said that bullshit like "confidence" is what attract them instead.

If I could give my younger self 2 things, it would be the WAW youtube series and the Billion Wicked Thoughts book. The sooner you know its over, the better.

For me, it's that I never stood a chance.

Nothing more ropefueling than falling for the self improvement meme and failing. Then you have to take the pill and realize that even at your absolute best they don't consider you good enough for them.

Then when you bring it up they tell you that you fail because you gave up or you didn't try hard enough. Pretty infuriating coming from people who were basically born and then just fell into an enjoyable life with 0 effort.
For people that are scared of incels going ER they sure do suggest a lot of bullshit that is only going to piss them off in the long run. At least if they LDAR they can cope by thinking they never really tried.

That's the easy part to take in for me.
The hard part is knowing how ALL women are pathological liars.
:feelsugh: Yikes, sweaty! It's obviously your toxic personaliteehee that needs to be fixed! Why would WE lie?

They don’t just lie about looks. You ever had a conversation with a foid or even a normie? Literally all they do is lie.

Then when you bring it up they tell you that you fail because you gave up or you didn't try hard enough. Pretty infuriating coming from people who were basically born and then just fell into an enjoyable life with 0 effort.
Yes, this really pisses me off. People who got everything in life in a silver platter pointing fingers at us and telling us we didn't try hard enough. Which is all part of their empire of lies about we being "creeps" and etc.
:feelsugh: Yikes, sweaty! It's obviously your toxic personaliteehee that needs to be fixed! Why would WE lie?
Yikes, you insulted me after I insulted you, so insecure! This is why women don't like you!
Slut wojak

I am not even mad at the fact that people judge you based entirely on looks, especially if you are a man. It's just basic biology.

Yup same with the racepill and the framepill. Every ethnic guy knows deep down from seeing white guys get treated better by women that part of the reason women don't like them is because they are ethnic but everybody freaks out when the ethnic males.
Similarly guys that naturally have a skinny frame and wrists know that part of the reason they are single is because of that.
They know from the comments women make mocking them about being skinny and how their wrists are small but again they are told that they are imagining this and NAWALT.
Most unattractive guys actually figure out the blackpill early on. It's the simplest explanation why women treat conventionally attractive guys well and brush off, mock and are dismissive toward unattractive guys.
But they are told by society to "keep trying" otherwise they are "bitter" and "have a defeatist mindset".

They will accuse you of being a creep, a nerd, a loser, a douche, a rapist, a school shooter... anything. But these bitches will never, EVER admit that the only real reason they hate you is because of the shape of your skull.
Some are honest but only early on in like elementary school.

If women were honest, I would never have wasted so much time of my life in dumb "self-improvement", I would legit GAIN fucking years of time to do other things to cope instead of wasting them. The only reason that PUAs made so much money is because they had the ground prepared by women who were never honest about looks and said that bullshit like "confidence" is what attract them instead.

If I could give my younger self 2 things, it would be the WAW youtube series and the Billion Wicked Thoughts book. The sooner you know its over, the better.
Women like to lead unattractive males on wild goose chases where the unattractive males go to ridiculous lengths to try and keep women's attention. It's funny and flattering for them so they don't like when unattractive guys see it's pointless because it robs them of this fun.

They don’t just lie about looks. You ever had a conversation with a foid or even a normie? Literally all they do is lie.
Yes, women are NPCs. And those are the ones who talked to me out of politeness (family members) the others just ignore me. I have no problems whatsoever talking to men and making friends with them. Women don't even see you as human if you are average or ugly.

Yes, women are NPCs. And those are the ones who talked to me out of politeness (family members) the others just ignore me. I have no problems whatsoever talking to men and making friends with them.
Mogs me at making friends
Women don't even see you as human if you are average or ugly.
It’s over for most men

Aristotle IQ.

They've evolved to lie to stay safe. It's their best weapon. Since they're weaker than men, they must rely on deception and manipulation, as opposed to brute force, to get their way.

Yeah would have more respect if people were honest instead of being virtue signaling faggots.

I honestly think the whole looking thing is bullshit and should be put to an end. But I do think that it is better if they were honest. It would save a lot of time and it is much better to know that it’s over early on.

Women like to lead unattractive males on wild goose chases where the unattractive males go to ridiculous lengths to try and keep women's attention. It's funny and flattering for them so they don't like when unattractive guys see it's pointless because it robs them of this fun.
Yes, this is the whole reason women love shit like social media, where they can have the attention of many unattractive men, without them being able to actually hit on them.

What's the billion wicked thoughts book?

Aristotle IQ.

They've evolved to lie to stay safe. It's their best weapon. Since they're weaker than men, they must rely on deception and manipulation, as opposed to brute force, to get their way.
Absolutely correct. The majority of men can’t accept this, they believe and bend to the will of whatever foids say just for a slight chance of getting a smidgen of coochie. We’re in the vast minority.

maybe it's not even lie per se, these people are so stupid that they don't even realize how their words contradict their actions.

I realized early on that everytime women talked about men they weren't talking about me. That's how it is. We're not even men in their eyes.

This is exactly why many incels are also misogynists.
As you can see, women can't speak like adults

The only reason that PUAs made so much money is because they had the ground prepared by women who were never honest about looks and said that bullshit like "confidence" is what attract them instead

That's why dating coaches like Alpha Male Strategies, Todd V, Mr. Lucario, Kezia Noble etc. dismiss the Blackpill even though they know it's TRUE. Their gullible bluepilled fanbase is their source of income. If their followers knew that they had absolutely no chance in hell, it would be OVER for these coaches and they'd have to go back to 9-5 jobs like the rest of us.

Bottomline if you have to go online and ask dating coaches or anybody in general for advice on dating women, it's OVER for you. Do you think CHAD needed dating coaches to become successful with women?

I wish our consciousness was plugged into a computer and looks didn’t matter and everyone judged you based on your actions

JFL Ridiculous
I am White, I never got treated well by any women, let alone "treated better".
On the contrary, any place I go, I see everybody bending backwards to pander for ethnics.
I don't see ethnic males (non black, mainly South and Southeast Asian) treated better than white males anywhere.
The bending over backward to pander for ethnics is more for brown women. You can check with @RREEEEEEEEE because he has said similar things.

I don't see ethnic males (non black, mainly South and Southeast Asian) treated better than white males anywhere.
The bending over backward to pander for ethnics is more for brown women. You can check with @RREEEEEEEEE because he has said similar things.
Very true bro, nobody gives a shit about South Asian people unless it is solely about women. Look at all the NGOs about muh female empowerment, education, illiteracy etc.

Last edited:
Well lookism itself enrages me. But also the fact that women lie about it and accuse us of being creep, rapist, shooter etc puts our lives and reputation in danger. I have already experienced it many times where I was close to physical harm because of foids

Yeah, the lie is the real kicker. It's part of the system: women know they're lying and do it as much as possible to create simps. It's instinctive. Mothers do it to their children. Female classmates do it to male classmates.

That's why it's important to spread the blackpill. To prevent males from being hurt by this lie.

JFL Ridiculous
I am White, I never got treated well by any women, let alone "treated better".
On the contrary, any place I go, I see everybody bending backwards to pander for ethnics.

There are a lot of ethnics in this site that say all whites are treated like gods.

They are basically women who ignore the vast majority of whitecels and only look at the giga Chads.
That's why dating coaches like Alpha Male Strategies, Todd V, Mr. Lucario, Kezia Noble etc. dismiss the Blackpill even though they know it's TRUE. Their gullible bluepilled fanbase is their source of income. If their followers knew that they had absolutely no chance in hell, it would be OVER for these coaches and they'd have to go back to 9-5 jobs like the rest of us.

Bottomline if you have to go online and ask dating coaches or anybody in general for advice on dating women, it's OVER for you. Do you think CHAD needed dating coaches to become successful with women?
It's a big joke how these PUA bastards call Chadrones "naturals", who "knew game" naturally and that is why they never had to take notes with other incels on how to approach and talk to women.

Bitch, talking to women is "hard" for us because they hate us by default. It would be like going to the person who hate you the most in the world and try to have a nice conversation with them. No matter how good your conversation skills are, its no use.

Last edited:
The bullshit is it affects you negatively beyond sex. How you're treated, job prospects.

A good looking guy behaves like a shit & nothing.

I wish I could completely remove myself from society, perhaps live in the countryside and cope with waifu dolls. I'm convinced I'd be a lot happier then. Interacting with foids has made my life miserable.

Easy, they lie because non attractive males would finally stand up for themselves and take their lives back by force(and strip away women's rights).

Easy, they lie because non attractive males would finally stand up for themselves and take their lives back by force(and strip away women's rights).
Women can't look this far ahead.

They do it instinctively to avoid confrontations.

Women can't look this far ahead.

They do it instinctively to avoid confrontations.
Of course, but this is what those instincts are based off of.

I realized early on that everytime women talked about men they weren't talking about me. That's how it is. We're not even men in their eyes.
When women have no shame to talk about their "men storys" near your - it is over.