Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What really makes an Incel?

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
-Short Incels say they are Incels because of height
-Tall Incels say they are Incels because of face
-Goodlooking/Average Incels say they are Mentalcels
-Curry and ricecels blame their race

vaccines that only partially cause mild autism.

not getting 5+ girls

I think the way you interact with people plays a big role.

Then again, the way you're treated can/will effect the way you interact with people.

-Extreme manletism
-Social retardation/inability to relate to others
-Extremely ugly
-Extremely mental (this factors into social retardation)
-No friends/social circle (factors into social retardation)
-High inhibition/social anxiety (factors into social retardation)

being sub 6.5

Any of these flaws can make you incel:

Below average height in your location

Autism

Face

Frame (but only if it’s really bad)
Neither frame nor height can make you incel
Autism and face definitely can though

No such thing as a mentalcel.

short (167 cm at morning)
small frame
autism

No one knows. It's easy to sit on a forum and claim you know everything about the origins of inceldom but it's an extremely complex topic and probably won't be understood inside of 100 years.

Until we can literally read minds and gather firm data on why X person considers Y person attractive/unattractive, every study will be unreliable and worthless. Everything you see on all sides, bluepill/redpill/blackpill, is based on some forum posts, anecdotal evidence, and dubious "studies" done in like 1992.

The real answer is probably something like, it's a little bit different for every individual. It's a delicate balance of looks, height, ethnicity, voice, mental state, gait, the environment you grew up in, etc. But I have no idea really. All I know is it'll be a very long time before we have clear answers on this.

no face? no case

Face. Everything else is giga cope.

Location and status is my biggest problem

Also my race, and teeth doesn't help

No one knows. It's easy to sit on a forum and claim you know everything about the origins of inceldom but it's an extremely complex topic and probably won't be understood inside of 100 years.

Until we can literally read minds and gather firm data on why X person considers Y person attractive/unattractive, every study will be unreliable and worthless. Everything you see on all sides, bluepill/redpill/blackpill, is based on some forum posts, anecdotal evidence, and dubious "studies" done in like 1992.

The real answer is probably something like, it's a little bit different for every individual. It's a delicate balance of looks, height, ethnicity, voice, mental state, gait, the environment you grew up in, etc. But I have no idea really. All I know is it'll be a very long time before we have clear answers on this.
Exactly. The only thing an incel can do at the moment is keep trying or look boosting. Everything else is just a circle jerk that leads no where

Junk food diet and excessive ejaculation will turn any man into an incel. Mucusless diet and semen retention will reverse it.

High IQ post

Shortcomings that make you invisible to women, no matter the actual specific flaw.

Low testosterone as in a girl could carry more weight than me and lack of social skills/boring personality.

You need to have at least 1 good trait and be average on other things to have success. For example , if you are tall but extremely ugly you will be incel or if you are handsome but very short(manlet) you will be incel too and that is why we have both groups arguing what is making you an incel/volcel/fakecel. As a man you need to have the whole package to be attractive to wymyn, especially in 2018 where roastie standards are higher than mount everest.

I wouldn´t be incel if I lived in Thailand.

Introvertness, social awkwardness, sub7

Serious mental disorders.

Lmao oh yea
giphy.gif