Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What really hurts me

C

chubby'n'bald scum

Greycel
Some young incels and sub5 guys think about ascending in the future, sensing that if they work hard, they will manage to seduce a nice girl. Maybe they are influenced by bluepilled people's opinion on internet.

Everyday foids post on internet things like: "I used to date tall OR fitness OR very good looking OR (any other chad characteristic) men, but now I married a short OR bald OR not that good looking OR (any other sub5 characteristic). Their intention is to show to incels and sub5 can have a girl one day, but they only show the opposite.

By saying that they used to date chads when younger, we know foids had sex with the guys they were really attracted to. When talking IRL to foids, they will say that these chads made them:

burn from inside, feel butterflys on their stomach, feel alive, feel beautiful, feel full of energy

But when you ask them about their not so chad boyfriends/husbands, they will say these folks make them:

feel safe, feel comprehended, think about having children, realize they have a stable boring (they rarely admits it's boring) life

Its very noticeable that chads really made them feel in love. Chads can turn girls minds upside down.
Its also obvious that the group of boyfriends/husbands basically live for their girlfriends/wives. I go beyond than saying that they will give money to foids, for me, betabuxxing goes far beyond that. Sometimes its money, sometimes its full time emotional support, sometimes they do dozens and dozens of small tasks that take all of weekend to be accomplished (generally its all of this). They basically give their lives to get a horrible quality sex once or twice per month.

And what did chads give foids to have passionate sex? Well.... nothing. They sex they were enjoying with those foids were sufficient for foids, they didn't need to give anything more.

If you do not believe me, just go to Reddit, read therapists blogs, see woman coachs videos on youtube.

This makes me (and should make any intelligent dude) feel:

sad, delusional, hopelessness, suicidal

Off topic: I like trains because they:

are heavy, reach the platform at 50 km/h (where I live), can take you out of the city (and out of misery)

Sorry for bad grammar and weird post. Please dont ban me.....