Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What really ANGERS me isn't being sub-Chad, but that even girls BENEATH ME AREN'T INTERESTED/ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO ME PRACTICALLY EVER!!!

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
I know IT/cucks love to say an incel like myself only wants Stacy or whatnot, but that's ridiculous and avoiding the real problem -- even to women below my league I'm invisible basically. I am angered by this because -- at the same time I'm told to "work on myself to get women" -- I'm imagining myself jumping through hoops for not even a woman of my own caliber but a chance for an uglier woman? I'm not lacking self-awareness at all -- I can SEE which women/girls are roughly in my league or my looksmatch purely from experience and eye sight.

I can see that 2s and 3s treat me just as invisible as 5s and 6s and 7s and etc. I am angered by this because I feel I have something to bring to the table -- my better looks -- however, even to sub 4 women your "better looks" don't count because you can be 2 points above her, fit, confident, etc. and still be invisible to her as a guy even one point below me. I can mog every other guy, but still no "spark" because one tiny thing is "off" for that to happen. This is why even guys with, say, one FANTASTIC feature can still be incel-tier if he has one other DISASTROUS feature.

Seriously I fucking come across in public/IRL LOADS OF GIRLS IN MY TECHNICAL "LEAGUE" LOOKSWISE, BUT THERE'S NO FUCKING ATTRACTION AT ALL. I am bothered because what the fuck? It's not enough to have ZERO STANDARDS but still I am treated like a 0 to women WHOM I MOG and have better genes/attributes/health than. WTF is this shit? I MOG HARD at least 1 in 10 women I come across -- often one'll be quite fat as shit and below average face not too infrequently, which I of course technically am not in their league but above since I have actual okay features in comparison (fitness, low bodyfat, good health/hair, passably okay features, no major failos, etc.). Basically a 4 is still invisible to 99.9% of sub 4s.

But sadly -- due to a tiny millimeter of difference somewhere -- I can quite easily be rendered as just as invisible as a 0/10 as a 4/10 to a 2 or 3/10 woman AKA it's all or nothing with them. You can be the most aesthetic guy on Earth, but if you have one notable flaw that can be it -- you can go from Godmode life to normiebux at best dude. Literally 1 or 2 tiny flaws that "don't matter" actually can ruin you even despite other good things. It's just too much to not only be told to "improve" but that you're basically told to cater and wave at the hands and feet of a women BELOW YOUR LEAGUE for "a chance." No fucking way -- that's not genuine attraction. If a prospective woman or girl SHOWS ZERO SIGNS OF INTEREST it means there's no reason to bother even talking to her in any way, friendly or otherwise. I've made this mistake before and never again......

Last edited:
Inflated women SMVs is why you cannot even get your looksmatch.

Inflated women SMVs is why you cannot even get your looksmatch.

I don't know what it is for 100%, but all I can say is it is pathetic as a man to not only be low-value, but that EVEN LOWER VALUE WOMEN DO NOT WANT ME. Seriously I can attest with 100% honestly that I wouldn't turn away a girl just because she is beneath my caliber, but there are NO GIRLS IN ANY FUCKING "LEAGUE" OR "CALIBER" THAT SHOW ANY INTEREST. I've seen fat, old, hot, ugly, smart, dumb, autist, etc. & NEVER DOES IT MAKE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE. I'm not saying I'm hot, but come the fuck on. Just a few fucking options out of THOUSANDS in my city is too much to ask for?! I'm not mad I'm not GigaChad-- I'm angry because I can't even attract merely a couple of ugly girls BENEATH my league even. I've NEVER been a standardscel -- but even having ZERO STANDARDS you still need better looks than me to have any real chance or options.....

Last edited:
I don't know what it is for 100%, but all I can say is it is pathetic as a man to not only be low-value, but that EVEN LOWER VALUE WOMEN DO NOT WANT ME. Seriously I can attest with 100% honestly that I wouldn't turn away a girl just because she is beneath my caliber, but there are NO GIRLS IN ANY FUCKING "LEAGUE" OR "CALIBER" THAT SHOW ANY INTEREST. I've seen fat, old, hot, ugly, smart, dumb, autist, etc. & NEVER DOES IT MAKE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE. I'm not saying I'm hot, but come the fuck on. Just a few fucking options out of THOUSANDS in my city is too much to ask for?! I'm not mad I'm not GigaChad-- I'm angry because I can't even attract merely a couple of ugly girls BENEATH my league even. I've NEVER been a standardscel -- but even having ZERO STANDARDS you still need better looks than me to have any real chance or options.....
Yeah, Modern Society has embraced Feminism, in which women are the gate-keepers of Relationships/Attractions. This means women will naturally become more Choosy/Picky even uglier ones (this is why you typically see ugly females with better looking males more often than the other way around). This Feminism is becoming global (same thing in America, Europe, Asia, and gradually even Africa), of course you get hold outs like Taliban's Afghanistan where Women have little to no say in relationships, but Feminism is the trend.

Obviously, this will still hit the Ugly Females when they can't get/date a Chad, and will have to "settle" for a Betta Male when they're older. :feelshaha:

Thing is, even ugly girls get lots of attention and validation online by simps and their friends. This inflates their self worth and they become entitled to only Chad.

Wheat waffles made a vid about this called "8 reasons ugly women think this"

Them being objectively 'below your league' doesn't matter because of how they perceive you/themselves

Yes, it's hypergamy and the 80/20 rule, greycel.

The market is fucked.
Inflated women SMVs
because
Social media
Even with
ZERO STANDARDS
you can't get a gf if you're a sub6.

What makes it even worse:
Male: has to work hard and improve daily at: social skills (can't be creepy), health, looks, status, money.
Female: Just exist and don't be fat.

Males are literally in a constant competition against each other just to impress a female, while females have such a gigantic SMV that they literally don't have to do anything to get a male.

Males are literally in a constant competition against each other just to impress a female, while females have such a gigantic SMV that they literally don't have to do anything to get a male.

its already done, the world as we know it has ended, weve entered a cyberpunk dystopia hellhole and theres no going back

Yes it's insane.

4/10 white females want Chad only. This is the big issue. It's not about Stacies.