Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR what reactions do you get when go outside?

UnderdevelopedSlav

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★
I wage as a delivery food courier and whenever I enter the McZog or Kentucky Fried Goyim I got brutally invisible reaction. I literally was speaking to some subhuman disgusting landwhale and she 0ed me. Obv bc of my subhuman looks. Living as a sub5 is a nightmare.

I had same interaction during jewnimaxxing. During working in groups i got randomly matched with some roastie MTB and I just said to her some shit and I was like a fucking air, she just ignored me and thats it. Ive never gone to this building anymore. Just dropped out and rot at home + 4h of delivery daily cuz Im not a nordcuck and cannot receive gibs for nothing.

I just walk looking a bit down but up enough and accept the dirty looks and racism i get, its humiliating

Invisible. I used to actively get bullied and weird looks before puberty because of how skinny I was, but now I’m just completely invisible, which is better than constant negative attention

I'm invisible when i'm outside

Invisible. I used to actively get bullied and weird looks before puberty because of how skinny I was, but now I’m just completely invisible, which is better than constant negative attention
I got bullied hard by foids in entire primary school xd

Brutal. I got bullied by foids in middle school a lot
Low inhibitmaxxing is law for sub5. You would stop being offended for just existence, hence its massive ascension

I wage as a delivery food courier and whenever I enter the McZog or Kentucky Fried Goyim I got brutally invisible reaction. I literally was speaking to some subhuman disgusting landwhale and she 0ed me. Obv bc of my subhuman looks. Living as a sub5 is a nightmare.

I had same interaction during jewnimaxxing. During working in groups i got randomly matched with some roastie MTB and I just said to her some shit and I was like a fucking air, she just ignored me and thats it. Ive never gone to this building anymore. Just dropped out and rot at home + 4h of delivery daily cuz Im not a nordcuck and cannot receive gibs for nothing.
I'm invisible when i'm outside
I use my powers of invisibility to rob jewelry stores and banks... It's OK but it gets old after a while.

My homemade bed of cash bundles is not very comfortable, and the jewelry "gravel" in my fishtanks is very hard to keep shiny....

I use my powers of invisibility to rob jewelry stores and banks... It's OK but it gets old after a while.

My homemade bed of cash bundles is not very comfortable, and the jewelry "gravel" in my fishtanks is very hard to keep shiny....
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Invisible.
I think I have trustworthy features so sometimes people trauma dump on me if I'm around them a lot.
Nobody wants anything to do with me outside of work but they still think it's ok to use me as their emotional trash can.
Anytime I try to say anything you just get the "yeah, yeah, yeah" thing where they obviously aren't listening to anything you are saying and then go back to talking about themselves, I hate that shit.
It's good to be seen as reliable at work at least.

I don't go outside. I haven't been outside for at least a couple of months, and that was for a 3am walk. I planned on going for a walk tonight, I'm a fatass so need to exercise, but couldn't find my shoes. I use them so seldomly.