Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what race would you not date?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
wtf why are these girls saying that they wouldnt date a white boy? also 3:53, white foid dickshaming white boys, brutal

Its over for whitecels man

I dont know where it is but seems like majority black. ofc they all will say they date black only

I wouldn't date anyone but whites

Don't be stupid. foids are attention whores. Anything they say they don't really believe in. Those that date on any type of preferences will drop their standards the moment they see an opportunity to raise their social status. Point blank : a female is the synonym of hypocrisy.

I can't even understand what those two buffoons at the start are saying. Talk fucking normally, not like hoodrats.

2:18 that's true for the most part tbh.

3:53 [RageFuel]. Bitch deserves to be acidfaced.

MUH JBWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

last stand of WAR will be epic
We will strike fEaR into the hearts of our enemies until everyone is subscribed and give credence to our supreme overlord PewDiePie

these low iq apes trying to make jewtube :feelzez: ez Clap money with asking stupid degenerate questions to the ppl JFL nice content tbh ngl fuck jewtube anyways but don't you cry about demonitizing fucking chameleons doing same shit over and over again "reacting" btw

unattractive white men are the most hated people on the planet

For some of them, implying you're white (and native in your country) is like a slur.
I didn't watch that video but stuffs like that are around for a long time.
The video is popular. Do you think it would work the same way if you reverse it? Of course not, the video would be deleted.

Even though I am only 75% white, videos like this make me wish Hitler won.

Black "people" are barely evolved chimps.

Right now, I'm dating a Black Girl.
Too bad she's only a doll.
But she gets treated better than most Real Black Girls.

massive cope. No foid on earth would say no to white guys.