Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WHAT RACE WOULD YOU NOT DATE AND WHY ❓

Cumskin foid: most degenerate and irritating foid on Earth.:reeeeee:

Formula 1

Race war

Idc, first one also said "I want tall sons" BRUTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

Asians for the most part.

none.
I would date any race that isnt a landwhale and is willing to have sex with me

British whores. I don't want my kids to look like @IncelCream

Noodlewhores.

As for which race I want to cuck the most = Jews
I want to impregnate Jewish foids so that Jews will now have my nigga DNA and become cucked because of it, no longer will they be pure-blood high-iq askhenazi, they will become mulatto mongrels

Open borders for Israel!
Death to Isreal!

Same, tbh American women mog British women
Have you ever installed okcupid and set the location to asian countries boyo? If you get likes you don't belong here

African foids, they have AIDS, Ebola

Noodlewhores.

As for which race I want to cuck the most = Jews
I want to impregnate Jewish foids so that Jews will now have my nigga DNA and become cucked because of it, no longer will they be pure-blood high-iq askhenazi, they will become mulatto mongrels

Open borders for Israel!
Death to Isreal!
But then your kids will be Jews themselves because Jewry is inherited matrilineal. So you're just helping them make more chosen ones.

I'm not really attracted to black women, but personality does make the difference when it comes to me being attracted to them. I remember chatting to this one black female that was cute and warm and liked her almost instantly.

I would date your mom.

If those foids went to Asia they would be incel. East Asian men have high standards for foids. They would tell them straight up to lose some damn weight and not talk so damn loud.

preferably white,
but I'd date any race as long as they're taller than me,
so my mixed race kid doesn't end up incel

But then your kids will be Jews themselves because Jewry is inherited matrilineal. So you're just helping them make more chosen ones.
Damn, fuck, I didn't even think of that
Still its better to have more mulatto mongrel Jews with lower iq nigga DNA in them

Damn, fuck, I didn't even think of that
Still its better to have more mulatto mongrel Jews with lower iq nigga DNA in them
Yeah, we need more Drakes and Eric Andrés doing the Hotline Bling.

Yeah, we need more Drakes and Eric Andrés doing the Hotline Bling.
Yes we do. I will breed and cuck the Jewish race.
They can't stop me

its Gods plan
iu

Their isn't a race I wouldn't date tbh.

Notice how she gets mad at the dudes for saying they wouldn't date black women, but she keeps going on about how she finds white guy's attractive

She's dating a black guy tho
If you watch the video she talks about how all of the white guys she's taken have never been small, that's a red flag right there

retard clickbait im not giving any views to this shit

i'm not often attracted to white girls.
i mostly wish i had an asian gf, with dark hair.

i really dont like blonde

asian because they look like yellow monkeys and are terrifyingly sadistic.

blacks indians and every kind of asian that isn't japanese