Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What race of women are the most mean to you

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date

What race of women are the most mean to you?

• White women

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Black women

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Asian women

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Indian women

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Hispanic women

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Arab women

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

It's your vibrational frequency bro!
★★★★★
Lots of people say "White women are so nice to blacks and they hate their own race of men!" And while I'm sure that does happen in my experience white women have been so damn mean to me.

Lifefuel for niggerhatercels but fr they have been the most Vile out of all.

(Obviously not all but compared to other races they have been the meanest)

What the fuck are these options
> Skin colour
> Continent
> Country
> Sub-continent

Don't see the difference.

Usually noodlewhores. Coomskin foids didn't even want to try to talk to me, so at least they weren't grumpy.

Lots of people say "White women are so nice to blacks and they hate their own race of men!" And while I'm sure that does happen in my experience white women have been so damn mean to me.

white women are nice to everyone for virtue signaling reasons. They are mean to inkwells and people they are disgusted/unattracted to. They are only attracted to chads. they are not attracted to men outside of their race UNLESS they are gigachad gigatyrone with eurocentric features.

don't dare try talking to a white woman with sexual intent if you are not white and not a chad/tyrone. They will be mean to you trust me.

white women are nice to everyone for virtue signaling reasons. They are mean to inkwells and people they are disgusted/unattracted to. They are only attracted to chads. they are not attracted to men outside of their race UNLESS they are gigachad gigatyrone with eurocentric features.

don't dare try talking to a white woman with sexual intent if you are not white and not a chad/tyrone. They will be mean to you trust me.
black women on the other hand... not even worth discussing they are some of the worst women on the planet

When I was a kid, white foids were the rudest to me, which makes sense since they're the most egotistical and lookist foids of all. After hitting puberty, all foids pretty much treat me the same.

Ik I just thought it was funny that some people here assume that all white women are extremely nice to black people when that's just not the case at all.

No girl was meaner to me than this Asian bitch in 8th grade. She would purposely get me involved in awkward conversations because she knew I was a sperg and social retard. Fuck I hated that shit

Black women are the most annoying.

White women, sometimes all energetic and laughing with one guy, and the moment it's time to talk to me, it's one word answers

Ive only interacted w slaw whores so they are

it depends some white some black im not usually that much with asians so im going for the latter and it comes also to my stature im quite a big guy not to fuck with basically big enough for foids to second guess

Last edited:
Noodlewhores, and 50/50 of the time Indians

From experience white foids since i`m in a white country

Meanest: Noodlewhores
Nicest: niggers and middle eastern

all in the list but I haven't met an Arab chick yet so who knows, I'm sure she would treat me like trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back