Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What race is the most attractive in your opinion?

What race is the most attractive in your opinion?

• Total voters
Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
I am wondering.

Latinas and whites.

Btw, this female worship thread's days are numbered.

no such thing as most attractive/ its subjective / depending on the individual

White if teens-mid 20s.
Latina if mid-20s to 30s
Asians if 30s-40s

Black girls are only attractive when slim and in their early 20s.

I would say white women from 17 - 22 but then they begin to move out of their prime already, Arab women 22 - 30 then latina women 25 - 34. I honestly dont find Asian women that attractive they all look the same

Individual looks > Race

White if teens-mid 20s.
Latina if mid-20s to 30s
Asians if 30s-40s

Black girls are only attractive when slim and in their early 20s.

Southeast Asians is look trashy and East Asians like something I can't get even if I am rich. Anyone can get your typical blond femoid if you got cash and status.

White all the way, its between Germanic/Nordic and Western Slavs

us white folks of course. Unfortunately our women have abandoned us for BBCs

the human race

Bryce

pictures worth a thousand words

WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE

Latina, Whites and Mixed Black Girls. IMO

men or women? men I think whites the best, women it's irrelevant

Def latinas they just have everything

Curry and Middle Eastern but on this list Latina.

Black, latinas, or Asians. I'll take any woman that isn't white. I don't find white woman attractive.

It's a hard choice between whites and Latinas, but I'd rather make babies with a white woman.

latinas is not a race, mestizas is the correct term, there are also white latinas

I just said White. Like this is a shitty survey, come on guys we can do better...

you faggots stay away from my latinas.
only for @fukmylyf

I prefer Asian girls the most.

Whites closely followed by east-asians. I do not know why asians are seen as ugly - at least the Japanese and South Korean ones.

There are tons of variables, but when I think of the most beautiful women, they are white.

Latinas and Brazilians I find a little repulsive. There seems to be little delicacy to their beauty. It's like bland faces and big cartoon butts.

Black women are... well.... I've seen attractive black women before.

y26h3SA.jpg
yukata-kimono-hairstyle-cover.jpg
I-think-my-great-grandma-makes-me-proud-Latina-shes-93.jpg
10_2934367.jpg

i just like asians.

whites have some knock out 11's that are teh hottest. it's just i can't stand being around women like that because they'll have piss rotten personalities for sub humans.

in EU white girls obviously

in USA white girls or latina's

I chose asian

The question isn't really specific as it should be thought, it says which "race", but there are races whose genetics have "extremes" that make the attractiveness of their males and female vary, with blacks and asians being on the opposite ends of those extremes.

Blacks are a more "physically developed" race than all the others which is why they excel so well in athletics and are usually "well endowed" sexually, black males usually have more testosterone too, that's all good for the males, but the females also have more testosterone than other females, so a good bit of them end up with "man face" and are more naturally muscular than other females, so "black genetics" is a plus for male attractiveness and a minus for female attractiveness, and with asians its the reverse, asians are usually of a small stature and less physically developed, that results in features that would more likely me considered "cute" than "intimidating", which is a plus for the women, but a minus for the men.

I prefer asian women for this reason, their features are usually more neotenous (young looking) and to top it off they age slower than any other race with blacks coming in second place. So when it comes to looks and longevity of said looks, asian women beat all women. All those guys saying "white" are posting the exception to the rule white women or white women in their youth. You can easily find an asian woman in her 40's that looks like she's in her 20's, the same cannot be said for white women.

You get more bang for your buck if you marry a young asian woman, than if you marry a young white woman (both of the same age).

W H I T E

Fuck I wish I was full white.

Whichever one's sucking my cock.