Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What race are u? Private

private poll

• White

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Black

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Indian

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Persian

• Arab

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Chinese

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Japanese

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other asian

• Mulato Half/half

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Mexican Hispanic Brazil,ect

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
I want to get an idea of our demographers here

A drag race
Drag race

Mostly white, black, and Indian tbh

watashi wa desu ka

bumb, dont let this shit die

Don't you guys think it's kinda weird that there is more whites than ethnics on this site despite the fact that whites are the most attractive race?

Don't you guys think it's kinda weird that there is more whites than ethnics on this site despite the fact that whites are the most attractive race?
For whites inceldom is a curse, for ethnics in a first world country inceldom is just something that happens.

mulatto aka shitskin with a sprinkle of white

Not really

As a white man into his age, I think it should be pointed out that darker people my age don't have the same skin afflictions I get. I notice that, as an older man, my skin is crinklier and blemishier.

No this only proofs that whites are more woke than ethnics regarding the black pill.

It's because whites are either ugly or not ugly, there's no inbetween.

don't u watch tv or movies? Blacks always cuck whites and stupid foids think its true

100% Mexican in the USA which means its 100% over.

I’m 25% arabic and got fucked up black hair and brown eyes.

Other than that I’m white.

>have both arab and persian as separate races even tho they rook the same
>can't find the berber race
add berber faggot

19wtyxaajab11-jpg.36505

Look like a whitewashed Jew. People used to tell me I look northern European before my nose grew to its current size. I don't have light eyes though.

China numba wan

kenyan malay don't fit in with any group

>have both arab and persian as separate races even tho they rook the same
>can't find the berber race
add berber faggot
Not same....Arabs are semetic and Persians are Arayan.....completely different bloodline. Might as well put hispanic with them if they look the same.

On the one hand, it is weird - on the other hand, the idea of the most oppressed being the most revolutionary is a romantic illusion. I've compared that to the French Revolution here lately, where the poorest peasants were often the ones who actually defended their aristocratic overlords and their Catholic mouthpieces, while the citizens (citoyens) of the cities who enjoyed more rights and wealth were fighting the hardest against this decaying social order.

Or if you compare it to the political situation in the US today, where African-Americans, as the most oppressed group, support the Democrat establishment with religious fervor while being the least attracted to the populists from left (Sanders) to right ("Trumpism")

Also, when the MSM and the whole establishment attacks white men for feeling "entitled" ... I guess there is an element of truth to that. I just don't think it's a bad thing. Slaves who have internalized their slavery do not feel entitled to rights and access. The citizens of the free cities from Reformation to French Revolution ... they felt entitled to be treated the same way Catholic aristocracy was treated. And that was a good thing. Men who think that they deserve misery are much more worrisome (but make much better slaves, of course) than men who think they deserve access to a reasonable amount of wealth and happiness etc.

Not same....Arabs are semetic and Persians are Arayan.....completely different bloodline. Might as well put hispanic with them if they look the same.
>aryan
you know such a thing don't exist well let's suppose they are 'aryans' both groups 'arabs' and 'persians' are diverse and all of arabs or persian could pass in both regions

mulato, looking white

What do jews count as?