Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What race are these guys closer to?

Closest Race

• Sub-Saharan African

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • East Asian

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
reya-meo-and-renge-relief-camp-2005.jpg
Jarawa(3).jpg
from-left-to-right-neremo-and-his-father-late-nao-junior_2006.jpg
dtnext%2Fimport%2FArticles%2F2020%2FAug%2F202008280525447313_Virus-strikes-10-members-of-dwindling-Greater-Andamanese_SECVPF.gif

Genetically they are closer to East Asians.

Their fenotypes look like us Niggers though. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They look black to me. This kid's goofy sincere smile reminds me of me when I was a kid.

Actually looking closely at their faces, they don't look like Niggers at all, only the kid in the second picture. Their faces are very different from actual Blafricans.

It's just that their dark skin and curly hair makes us immediately think of Africans but if you'd actually put them in Sub-Saharan Africa the indigenous people will immediately tell the difference. Like how to Black people Asians and Europeans look the same (light skinned people with straight hair).

Like how to Black people Asians and Europeans look the same (light skinned people with straight hair).
Ngl when I was a kid, I used to think Asians were Whites with Black hair lol.

When I was a kid, I didn’t even know different races were a thing. I saw brown, white, and even black looking Jews at Jewish events. So when I saw people of more different backgrounds in my school, I thought were all non-Jews because no one taught them and had different skin colours due to where the climate their parents were from. I guess that’s still kind of true in reality, but now race has become this all encompassing thing that matters more than almost anything else about a person, whereas before I thought people just had different colours, height, and other things randomly and where they came from, and was no more important than anything else.

Yeah, they're practically dark-skinned Asians. Their numbers are dwindling though.
Genetically, all blacks are closer to non-Africans than they are to Khoi-san, but we still just call khoi-san as black. Genetics doesn’t matter that much, it’s all about your looks when it comes to race.

Last edited:
Like how to Black people Asians and Europeans look the same (light skinned people with straight hair).
Wtf? White peole have light hair and light coloured eyes. And they're not slanted. There's a clear difference.

They don't look Sub-Saharan. They look like native Oceanians.

When I was a kid I was amazed when I saw an actual black person for the first time. Like their skin was actually pitch black.

The people in the picture are my fellow currycels as they hail from a curry jurisdiction.

Genetically, all blacks are closer to non-Africans than they are to Khoi-san, but we still just call khoi-san as black. Genetics doesn’t matter that much, it’s all about your looks when it comes to race.
Genetics matter alot, phenotype can very misleading. That's why it's a unreliable way to racially categorize people.

Not really sure, what clues do you think might help me

Genetics matter alot, phenotype can very misleading. That's why it's a unreliable way to racially categorize people.
So will you accept that there is no black race, but rather 4 different races in Africa? Because the people we call black are actually more genetically diverse than outside Africa. A Chinese person is closer to a European than a Nilote is to a Khoi San.

I think you either accept that, or accept it’s all about looks (even though different types of blacks don’t all look the same).

So will you accept that there is no black race, but rather 4 different races in Africa? Because the people we call black are actually more genetically diverse than outside Africa. A Chinese person is closer to a European than a Nilote is to a Khoi San.

I think you either accept that, or accept it’s all about looks (even though different types of blacks don’t all look the same).
Yeah, I think the Mbuti, Khoisan, West Africans/Bantus and Horn Africans are distant enough to be their own races.

Yeah, I think the Mbuti, Khoisan, West Africans/Bantus and Horn Africans are distant enough to be their own races.
Yet people throw them into one race despite their genetic and even physical differences. Yet when I say I can’t tell the difference between a andaman islander and black person, or a sand nigger and curry, people think I’m retarded. Like bro, come on now.

they niggas for sure

Yet people throw them into one race despite their genetic and even physical differences. Yet when I say I can’t tell the difference between a andaman islander and black person, or a sand nigger and curry, people think I’m retarded. Like bro, come on now.
yeah, teh average person can't see past phenotype

pictures like these remind me that American blacks are really different

yeah, teh average person can't see past phenotype
But isn’t that what matters for blackpill? It’s all about how you look. But even if we go by looks, the varying African groups literally don’t look the same even. So idek.

But isn’t that what matters for blackpill? It’s all about how you look. But even if we go by looks, the varying African groups literally don’t look the same even. So idek.
Yeah. Looks are everything in the blackpill, but saying grouping two groups together because they look the same is inaccurate from a genetic standpoint.

Nigger as the ace of spades.

Yeah. Looks are everything in the blackpill, but saying grouping two groups together because they look the same is inaccurate from a genetic standpoint.
But who cares about genetic differences in blackpill terms if they look the same? The reason we have a racepill is because certain races have it better and worse. If we can differentiate between the different African races as having different SMV’s (idk what the tiers would look like tbh) and acknowledge that Andaman island people who look like a certain african group will have the same smv as them, I think that would justify our race discussion a little more. (Imo)