Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What r we to when we old?

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★
With no one to care for us we will be shitting our pants, getting sick or falling down to our deaths with no one to call 911
These r our best (healthy£ days unironically

I plan on dying when my parents die tbh

I dont think ill live past 45

At or just before age 60 before I become immobile I will go after some international high value target, politican, bankers, famous future tech grifter icon, 1%ers doesn't really matter who or what i'll simply make sure I done something, not even glowing just think it's the moral thing and don't want to be taken care of by wagies that hate me until I develop alzheimer like most of my family.

I dont think ill live past 45
Same. I have many chronic health issues to finish me early combined with the damage of loneliness and food addiction

I hope I die before 30

At or just before age 60 before I become immobile I will go after some international high value target, politican, bankers, famous future tech grifter icon, 1%ers doesn't really matter who or what i'll simply make sure I done something, not even glowing just think it's the moral thing and don't want to be taken care of by wagies that hate me until I develop alzheimer like most of my family.
Too passive for that i am now let alone when im old

I hope I won't live to be 25 and die before I turn 25, because aging demoralizes me a lot besides inceldom. And there are no prerequisites for improving this world, since all the worst trends that exist today will continue to grow.

I hope I won't live to be 25 and die before I turn 25, because aging demoralizes me a lot besides inceldom. And there are no prerequisites for improving this world, since all the worst trends that exist today will continue to grow.
Count how many said “i hope…”
Get real
We r bound to be more fucked alone later

I'll rope by 30

It will be harder to cope, you know the hell that Klaus Schwab promises us every year at the WEF.
Ascend or cope all your life
Rope is just too small a probability

It will be harder to cope, you know the hell that Klaus Schwab promises us every year at the WEF.
We r more likely to live by fooling ourselves into believing things may get better or they never were that bad or just go numb
Not ready for the absolute shattering into the abyss cuz we havnt lived

We r more likely to live by fooling ourselves into believing things may get better or they never were that bad or just go numb
Not ready for the absolute shattering into the abyss cuz we havnt lived
Nah, your life is going to get worse every year. Prices for goods and services will rise, hypergamy will grow and the chance of ascension will be less every next year, the chances of successfully coping will be less, as prices will rise, but wages will not. Klaus Schwab will get you anyway and make you his slave.

Nah, your life is going to get worse every year. Prices for goods and services will rise, hypergamy will grow and the chance of ascension will be less every next year, the chances of successfully coping will be less, as prices will rise, but wages will not. Klaus Schwab will get you anyway and make you his slave.
For now my will to live is crazily strong
I may lose it in the scenario u suggested tho
We will see i guess