Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what purpose does it all serve

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I will never have a girlfriend. I will never be happy. and even if I somehow manage to get a whore to fuck me I will never have a girl that truly loves me. I will never have a happy life full of fun. I will never have my anime wife to live happily ever after with. What point is there in living?

let's say I grow another inch, get plastic surgery to improve my looks and become rich. what does it matter

I will never have a girlfriend. I will never be happy. and even if I somehow manage to get a whore to fuck me I will never have a girl that truly loves me. I will never have a happy life full of fun. I will never have my anime wife to live happily ever after with. What point is there in living?
Your pfp looks like a chud doing the “its over” face staring to the right. Yknow

Your pfp looks like a chud doing the “its over” face staring to the right. Yknow
I thought that too lol. It's an anime girl, but it also looks like a dude facing the right.

juzt zmoke weed it will be fine

The individual is a product of power.

To get out of the trap of defining oneself according to soyciety is a step toward something better. Not toward possibilities of pleasure or comfort, but understanding and maybe, just maybe, truth.

View: https://youtu.be/1UWy_6S-ZfY

EAA77671 2ED8 4771 BB90 3C9586E2EAAC

It's like a vibrant red fruit filled with poison. No man has sex with a woman and does not end up regretting it. Sex is a tool foids use to manipulate men. Sex is perversion, self-degradation, and enslavement. You will not find happiness in humanity, especially not in women. Happiness is freedom from humanity.

There is no purpose. Cope or rope:feelsbadman:
wenn ich kein low-t cuck wäre hätte ich schon lange geroped. stattdessen ist mein arm voller schnitte um als zeuge dass ich zu pussy bin tief genug zu schneiden

brutal. :feelscry:
things are only going to get worse.

Ne mach das nicht. Ritzen ist ne miese idee.
mein vater hat die wunden gesehen, nicht reagiert und nur gefragt "ob es sich gut anfühlt" darufhin hab ich ja gesagt, er hat nichts weiter gesagt und seitdem auch nicht wieder angesprochen

Yea Ngl if we all had a smart and good looking gf that genuinely loved us most of our problems would be solved

wenn ich kein low-t cuck wäre hätte ich schon lange geroped. stattdessen ist mein arm voller schnitte um als zeuge dass ich zu pussy bin tief genug zu schneiden
Man muss sich selber so hart beschäftigen / unterhalten / befriedigen , das einem seine Situation egal wird.

Ob man ritzt , drinkt sich bekifft oder frisst spielt dabei keine Rolle.

Das 2/12 dieses Jahres beginnt schon morgen , SCHEISE die , UNSERE Zeit tickt !!!

That's why we all have to find ways to cope and to forget as much as possible about foids.