Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What problems I may face in future for being a member of this site?

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Only mediapill is real
-
Title

1. Denied entry or visa to any country?

2. Deportation?

If you plan to travel you should use another phone because they might check your browser history

Perhaps just use a VPN if your country bans "hate speech" but otherwise nothing shall happen to you

Getting doxxed
While anyone can be doxxed, experts believe women are more likely to be targets of mass online attacks, leaks of their sensitive media, such as sexually explicit imagery that was stolen or shared without consent and unsolicited and sexualized messages.

It has come to our notice that you have been using bad thinking and negative speaking.
Thought crime is a crime we take very seriously.
Therefore we have decided to temporarily lower your social credit score by 500 points,
You will no longer be allowed to drive a car, enter bars or restaurants or use airplanes.

To increase your social credit score we recommend that you no longer use internet more than 5 hours per week.
Play video game no more than 2 hours. Spend your time productively in a way that benefit society.

You have gotten two additional appointments.
Please visit your nearest vaccination center at Monday at 08:10.
You been assigned to a weekly reeducation center on feminist theory.

If you do not attend these, your temporarily social credit score drop will remain permanent.

It has come to our notice that you have been using bad thinking and negative speaking.
Thought crime is a crime we take very seriously.
Therefore we have decided to temporarily lower your social credit score by 500 points,
You will no longer be allowed to drive a car, enter bars or restaurants or use airplanes.

To increase your social credit score we recommend that you no longer use internet more than 5 hours per week.
Play video game no more than 2 hours. Spend your time productively in a way that benefit society.

You have gotten two additional appointments.
Please visit your nearest vaccination center at Monday at 08:10.
You been assigned to a weekly reeducation center on feminist theory.

If you do not attend these, your temporarily social credit score drop will remain permanent.
Coming to a Western country near you.

they will kill you

hate speech
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

No one cares about this forum tbh it's exgaggerion

No one cares about this forum tbh it's exgaggerion
FB IMG 17172307249797542

এরা কি করবে আমেরিকা গিয়া। একটা দেশ কি লেভেল এর ফকিন্নি অইলে এইসব নিউজ হয়FB IMG 17172307249797542

They won't kill your thoughts on you before smoking a few times!

Other than that. It's probably a good idea to just run around naked telling everyone about it bro. Get it all out in the open and stuff.

Death sentence or labor camp