Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What prevents sexbots from being a legitimate cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
I recently came across a thread here asking about whether sexbots were a good cope or not. I commented there bringing up a couple points about what holds them back and I decided to make my own thread about it

1. Realism: The first thing that automatically diminishes the enjoyment from sexbots is its realism. It’s impossible to experience the exact same feeling of fucking a foid from a sexbot. Although it could become extremely close to being realistic it will require way too much resources and technology that probably hasn’t been discovered.

2. Intelligence: The intelligence of the sexbot is also something to consider. Although this isn’t as big of a deal as the first it is still something worth mentioning. If someone decides to be a retard and make them extremely intelligent there is a possibility that it could revolt. This can be easily solved by not adding the ability to make decisions and the only way it can perform an action is through a direct command

3. Maintenance: Maintaining it will come with its challenges as well. It needs to some how be able to stay durable for years without getting worn out like a real foid. This could potentially be solved with reinforced material but the question is will it still be able to feel realistic at the same time. It will also consume a great amount of energy as it’s an actual robot.

4. Cost: Sexbots will be extremely expensive. They will cost thousands of dollars to even acquire one since the resources and effort to make just one that could actually be viable will be incomprehensible. This will mean that they will be extremely rare and only rich people can get them. If you are a wageslave you will never be able to afford one.

5. Feminist Reaction: This is probably the biggest obstacle of them all. Even if we manage to create a proper sexbot it’s production could end up being illegal since foids will lose their value. Modern society is ruled by cucks that will give into what foids say. It will probably have to be sold illegally but I am sure that some countries will be based enough (hopefully). But assuming that the first point is taken care of we could pretend it’s a real foid

At the end of the day they have the potential to be great and it is possible to completely replace foids since they are very stupid creatures. But it will take a lot of effort to create them. If it really does get created and follows the points made above it could potentially solve inceldom.

5. Feminist Reaction: This is probably the biggest obstacle of them all. Even if we manage to create a proper sexbot it’s production could end up being illegal since foids will lose their value. Modern society is ruled by cucks that will give into what foids say. It will probably have to be sold illegally but I am sure that some countries will be based enough (hopefully). But assuming that the first point is taken care of we could pretend it’s a real foid

Women won't lose their value, especially when there are people paying them money they can live off on for just selling pictures of themselves on social media.
It's more about getting rid of copes. Society feeds off the misery and sexual frustration of unattractive men.

At the end of the day they have the potential to be great and it is possible to completely replace foids since they are very stupid creatures. But it will take a lot of effort to create them. If it really does get created and follows the points made above it could potentially solve inceldom.

That would be great and for a lot of tulpamaxxing incels it could solve inceldom for them.

Women won't lose their value, especially when there are people paying them money they can live off on for just selling pictures of themselves on social media.
It's more about getting rid of copes. Society feeds off the misery and sexual frustration of unattractive men.
Which is why it could become illegal to produce them. They will not allow this to become a cope as they enjoy the suffering of ugly men. They may not lose all of their value but they will lose the ability to betabuxx

Which is why it could become illegal to produce them. They will not allow this to become a cope as they enjoy the suffering of ugly men. They may not lose all of their value but they will lose the ability to betabuxx

Why is why while it is cope, it is best you don't pin all your hopes on sexbots so that they don't have complete leverage over you.

- Realism: I think of them like a GED. Gimme a 7/10 and it's good enough. It doesn't need to be a 1:1, just enough to cope with. Dolls are honestly enough for me and I have no desire for a robot especially when we're a long way away from the fantasy of them cleaning the dishes.

- Intelligence: Just take the batteries out.

- Maintenance: Can be a hassle, so you gotta weigh the pros and cons of what it brings to your life. Telling me doing a little won't be worth what they bring to your life? I know most on the site are probably neets, but fuck.

- Cost: A real issue for sure. Some even think the current doll models are too expensive. But guess what, cars cost a pretty penny too and more than rich people have them.

- Feminism: I'm not sure I totally buy into the banning them narrative. I mean, certain countries have legal whores and that didn't change anything. Not saying that isn't a big reason for the legality in America, but I see a lack of regulation against "child" dolls doing more to banning them than feminist harpies.

Hell I've already completely replaced my desire for foids with a doll. 10-20 years from now it gonna be interesting to see if the bottom 80% get on board or not.

Why is why while it is cope, it is best you don't pin all your hopes on sexbots so that they don't have complete leverage over you.
This is why I am starting to realize that sexbots probably won’t be as good

All of the points I agree with except the intelligence part, since I doubt the intelligence part is something to worry about however if it wasn't already programmed to kill or harm. AI doesn't learn the same way the human brain learns. I think this post I made the other day sums it up nicely:

Let's say we tried to create an incredibly complex simulation such that we could simulate very neuron in a human brain to create the experience, or to see if we could mimic the experience of consciousness. I don't think, at least computationally, it'd be possible. This is because we know that neuron firings are really just tools, the deal lies with tissue that is formed among the neurons. What the brain does is it doesn't want more firing, it wants less firing and does so by forming tissue between neurons. In terms of resource efficiency, its great because it allows better connections for for firing that is used frequently. If one can imitate the activity of neuronal firing it wouldn't mean anything, because when we are learning things, the only thing that really changes in the brain is the structure. Which is only due to the tissues. (Simply put, learning can be classified scientifically as physical changes in the structure of the brain).

This is why I am starting to realize that sexbots probably won’t be as good

It just keeps getting worse dude, did you hear about the men's right lawyer that got shot dead recently? There is still an investigation but people are saying it might be politically motivated and are spreading conspiracy theories about how he got killed because he exposed the CPS.

Even in death no one will honor our right to be left alone and they will ridicule us/spread false gossip about us. There is no escape except LDAR

Last edited:
Btw, its not just feminists, but women in general who dislike sex robots significantly more than men. They know they'll be replaced if the potential market value becomes concerning. Refer to this paper to see why:

There was a significant difference between women and men regarding the variable sex with a robot has therapeutic potential (χ²1=7,5 N=72; Phi=−0.324; P=.006)

- Realism: I think of them like a GED. Gimme a 7/10 and it's good enough. It doesn't need to be a 1:1, just enough to cope with. Dolls are honestly enough for me and I have no desire for a robot especially when we're a long way away from the fantasy of them cleaning the dishes.
I agree that it can still be a great cope as long as it’s at least 60% realistic.
- Intelligence: Just take the batteries out.
But then it will become a regular sex doll. I want it to be able to duck my dick give me handjob etc.
- Maintenance: Can be a hassle, so you gotta weigh the pros and cons of what it brings to your life. Telling me doing a little won't be worth what they bring to your life? I know most on the site are probably neets, but fuck.
A little bit is definitely worth it but I don’t want to have to spend massive amounts of my salary to fix broken parts.
- Cost: A real issue for sure. Some even think the current doll models are too expensive. But guess what, cars cost a pretty penny too and more than rich people have them.
Atleast it’s the case now but it could cost a million dollars when it first comes out
- Feminism: I'm not sure I totally buy into the banning them narrative. I mean, certain countries have legal whores and that didn't change anything. Not saying that isn't a big reason for the legality in America, but I see a lack of regulation against "child" dolls doing more to banning them than feminist harpies.
Maybe they won’t be completely illegal but I don’t want a roastie sexbot. I want a prime jb one. People will have problems with it tho.

It will happen sooner or later

It just keeps getting worse dude, did you hear about the men's right lawyer that got shot dead recently? There is still an investigation but people are saying it might be politically motivated and are spreading conspiracy theories about how he got killed because he exposed the CPS.

Even in death no one will honor our right to be left alone and they will ridicule us/spread false gossip about us. There is no escape except LDAR
Prostitution is legal in places but foids don’t care. But they could have a problem with this since they won’t want to get replaced by jb sexbots

Just find the hysteria hilarious. Foids will shame men for going this route, but then freak out about it too. Implying it leads to raping and opporession of foids. It looks like it's the opposite. Guys who truly give in are opting out of dating and less likely to rape. Just shows you it's part of their ugly man bad agenda.

Prostitution is legal in places but foids don’t care. But they could have a problem with this since they won’t want to get replaced by jb sexbots

Again it isn't so much a matter of them fearing about getting replaced, it is just that they are so disgusted by any shows of sexuality of unattractive males and are very petty as to want to force the issue of preventing unattractive male's from enjoying their copes. It's ragefuel.

All of the points I agree with except the intelligence part, since I doubt the intelligence part is something to worry about however if it wasn't already programmed to kill or harm. AI doesn't learn the same way the human brain learns. I think this post I made the other day sums it up nicely:
But it can’t be too stupid that it doesn’t even know how to have sex properly. Maybe it could be hard coded into programming. I guess it being too intelligent shouldn’t be a big deal then

Just find the hysteria hilarious. Foids will shame men for going this route, but then freak out about it too. Implying it leads to raping and opporession of foids. It looks like it's the opposite. Guys who truly give in are opting out of dating and less likely to rape. Just shows you it's part of their ugly man bad agenda.
Foids will always twist the story to bend it to their narrative. If I were at least moneymaxxed I'd probably move to Japan.

I just know something like this will happen. They will claim that we are raping foids even though this will literally prevent it from happening. Foids will find a way to ruin anything that could possibly be good

They won't give us affection

I just know something like this will happen. They will claim that we are raping foids even though this will literally prevent it from happening. Foids will find a way to ruin anything that could possibly be good

Get ready for continued rise of or sustained incel rates as more immigration of ethnic males to western countries is encouraged and autism rates keep rising.
If they think all these newly formed incels are going to be gelded male feminist allies or will keep their head down and work for scraps they are delusional.

Again it isn't so much a matter of them fearing about getting replaced, it is just that they are so disgusted by any shows of sexuality of unattractive males and are very petty as to want to force the issue of preventing unattractive male's from enjoying their copes. It's ragefuel.
They really will do anything to ruin people’s enjoyment
They won't give us affection
It could be programmed into giving affection. Although it will be fake it could atleast be realistic enough to make it feel like it does

They really will do anything to ruin people’s enjoyment

People laugh at how manosphere and incels compare themselves to slaves or indentured servants, but slaves aren't allowed to complain.

You literally have to go near the dark web to even type out any complaint or frustration you have about women without being gaslighted. We already live in a dystopia.

But it can’t be too stupid that it doesn’t even know how to have sex properly. Maybe it could be hard coded into programming. I guess it being too intelligent shouldn’t be a big deal then
Currently AI is a combination of probabilistic search, and pattern recognition/feedback, as well as it being very difficult for a computer to deduce novel information. But as mentioned, technology is bound to improve in the future in all aspects, so it might happen when all the other aspects are fulfilled (realism, etc.). As such we should be wary.

People laugh at how manosphere and incels compare themselves to slaves or indentured servants, but slaves aren't allowed to complain.

You literally have to go near the dark web to even type out any complaint or frustration you have about women without being gaslighted. We already live in a dystopia.
It really is unbelievable that we are seen as a terrorist organization for simply venting out our frustrations. So much for freedom of speech :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

So much for freedom of speech :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I would argue judging from the past up to now that men really never had freedom of speech or expression because they were always forced against their will to protect women and children in some way.

Currently AI is a combination of probabilistic search, and pattern recognition/feedback, as well as it being very difficult for a computer to deduce novel information. But as mentioned, technology is bound to improve in the future in all aspects, so it might happen when all the other aspects are fulfilled (realism, etc.). As such we should be wary.
It is really easy to solve this and shouldn’t even be a problem but foids were given rights too and look what happened

It is really easy to solve this and shouldn’t even be a problem but foids were given rights too and look what happened
I reckon we'd be 10 years ahead of where we are now in the sex robot industry if it weren't for all the bullshit feminist women-worshiping propaganda.

I reckon we'd be 10 years ahead of where we are now in the sex robot industry if it weren't for all the bullshit feminist women-worshiping propaganda.

Robots in general still aren't very advanced. We don't even have mass adoption of self driving vehicles in most nations yet.

I would argue judging from the past up to now that men really never had freedom of speech or expression because they were always forced against their will to protect women and children in some way.
I guess but it wasn’t always this bad. If you say just one thing bad about foids you will get arrested

Robots in general still aren't very advanced. We don't even have mass adoption of self driving vehicles in most nations yet.
Yep, there's no doubt about that; most of us probably won't even live too see indistinguishably realistic android partners.

I guess but it wasn’t always this bad. If you say just one thing bad about foids you will get arrested

In the past you would be beaten within an inch of your life or killed by the local towns folk.

But that only happened if you were unlucky and if by chance an angry mob decided to go after you.

Today is much worse yeah but let's not pretend the past was much good for low tier males either.

Yep, there's no doubt about that; most of us probably won't even live too see indistinguishably realistic android partners.

tbh it remains a pipe dream for now. What I fear is that in the mean time worldwide the crack down on unattractive males criticizing or complaining about women will continue.
Best that can be hoped for is that there aren't anymore sudden shocks like coronavirus that make life even more inconvenient and uncertain than it already is. But all signs point to the mid 21st century being a turbulent time period.

Last edited:
Soyboy hackers will hack into your sex robot to make it call the police on you for rape if you initiate sex.

We would be a little bit ahead but modern AI isn’t even that advanced as of right now. But given enough time it should be more advanced
In the past you would be beaten within an inch of your life or killed by the local towns folk.

But that only happened if you were unlucky and if by chance an angry mob decided to go after you.

Today is much worse yeah but let's not pretend the past was much good for low tier males either.
I feel like that would only happen if she had connections to some mafia or gang or something. It really was much safer back then in normal circumstances compared to now even if it wasn’t too good then

Last edited:
Soyboy hackers will hack into your sex robot to make it call the police on you for rape if you initiate sex.

They could do worse and I've seen people joking about things like hacking sex robots so that they mutilate the penis of the person having sex with it.

Sexbots could become another liability and at that point low tech sexdolls and fleshlights would suddenly look like much better options assuming they aren't also restricted or banned in the future.

Like everything tech related, its a matter of funding, talent and time. Funding is the big one. Sexdolls haven't even broken the $1 billion market cap yet. In order for sexbots to become profitable, men need to start buying sexdolls and supporting sexbot and companion AI companies. The first thing to work on is the AI. We need something like Samantha from Her or Joi from Bladerunner:2049 before we can move onto hardware.

Realistic robotics are still a ways off, but a decent AI can be made right now if given funding and designed properly. Sexdolls are currently being motorized and will be able to move and self heat soon. They won't be washing the dishes for another 20 years though. Expense and legality are relatively small factors. If the West bans sexbots, you can just move to somewhere that doesn't. Most men who will use sexbots don't have a significant other to worry about, and most won't have kids. In addition, these men will have plenty of money thanks to being single, so a $80k "wifebot" isn't unreasonable, especially when you cross shop the bot with an actual foid and factor in depreciation, possible divorce/legal fees and emotional expenses.

Like everything tech related, its a matter of funding, talent and time. Funding is the big one. Sexdolls haven't even broken the $1 billion market cap yet. In order for sexbots to become profitable, men need to start buying sexdolls and supporting sexbot and companion AI companies. The first thing to work on is the AI. We need something like Samantha from Her or Joi from Bladerunner:2049 before we can move onto hardware.

Realistic robotics are still a ways off, but a decent AI can be made right now if given funding and designed properly. Sexdolls are currently being motorized and will be able to move and self heat soon. They won't be washing the dishes for another 20 years though. Expense and legality are relatively small factors. If the West bans sexbots, you can just move to somewhere that doesn't. Most men who will use sexbots don't have a significant other to worry about, and most won't have kids. In addition, these men will have plenty of money thanks to being single, so a $80k "wifebot" isn't unreasonable, especially when you cross shop the bot with an actual foid and factor in depreciation, possible divorce/legal fees and emotional expenses.
Unfortunately a viable sexbot will not be ready for another 20-30 years. And when it does it will cost a lot more than 80k. It could end up being as expensive as a house. I am sure it will become a thing but probably not in our lifetimes. As for locationmaxxing let’s just hope that atleast one first world country or second world will allow them. Third world countries don’t have much resources so they won’t have access to this technology for a very long time

Unfortunately a viable sexbot will not be ready for another 20-30 years. And when it does it will cost a lot more than 80k. It could end up being as expensive as a house. I am sure it will become a thing but probably not in our lifetimes. As for locationmaxxing let’s just hope that atleast one first world country or second world will allow them. Third world countries don’t have much resources so they won’t have access to this technology for a very long time
Cross shop a proper sexbot/domesticbot/mombot with an actual foid. Foids cost a quarter of a million on average, not to mention the emotional costs.

Cross shop a proper sexbot/domesticbot/mombot with an actual foid. Foids cost a quarter of a million on average, not to mention the emotional costs.
They will still be cheaper than real foids I guess. And they will stay as jb loli waifus and will stay loyal to you forever. I’m not sure how expensive the insurance will be since you will need insurance something as expensive as a car or house.

They will still be cheaper than real foids I guess. And they will stay as jb loli waifus and will stay loyal to you forever. I’m not sure how expensive the insurance will be since you will need insurance something as expensive as a car or house.
Sexbots should come with manufacturer's warranties like cars and new houses. Insurance may not cover it because its such a new thing.

Sexbots should come with manufacturer's warranties like cars and new houses. Insurance may not cover it because its such a new thing.
Yeah. It should be payed for the same way houses and cars are paid for.

do u think the jewish overlords will care about the opinion of some women? They will just silence them lol

do u think the jewish overlords will care about the opinion of some women? They will just silence them lol
I wish. But they are cucked

I wish. But they are cucked
(((They))) don't care about money anymore. Just control. What determines if the elite will be against this or not depends on if it gives them more control over the male population or not. Society is controlled through its women, since they control sexual access. A sexbot can be used similarly, but unlike a woman, it doesn't need a massive propaganda machine to control it. The trade off is that sexbots, like all computers, can be hacked and flashed with software if the owner is smart enough. A sexbot that is not always online listening to you or trying to influence you is something the elites don't want. Sexbots can be used for surveillance, but your phone fills the same function.

If they pass the uncanny point it'd be an amazing experience tho. As for intelligence, it doesn't have to be actually intelligent just appears to be. Google and Microsoft already have some decent A.I that you can talk and really feel like a real person and lets be honest it's not that hard to replicate foid's behavior

(((They))) don't care about money anymore. Just control. What determines if the elite will be against this or not depends on if it gives them more control over the male population or not. Society is controlled through its women, since they control sexual access. A sexbot can be used similarly, but unlike a woman, it doesn't need a massive propaganda machine to control it. The trade off is that sexbots, like all computers, can be hacked and flashed with software if the owner is smart enough. A sexbot that is not always online listening to you or trying to influence you is something the elites don't want. Sexbots can be used for surveillance, but your phone fills the same function.
I guess they could use it as tracking devices. Maybe it could work if they have a monopoly on it.
If they pass the uncanny point it'd be an amazing experience tho. As for intelligence, it doesn't have to be actually intelligent just appears to be. Google and Microsoft already have some decent A.I that you can talk and really feel like a real person and lets be honest it's not that hard to replicate foid's behavior
It’s not that hard actually. Just hardcode it to suck you off, give handjob, fuck you in different positions etc. Foids are more retarded than animals. But the problem I have is that AI could get more advanced and some retard in the future will make it too intelligent and ruin the whole thing. The same thing happened when foids were given rights. In the past nobody would believe such a thing would happen but it did and we can see how it turned out.

Last edited:
@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?