Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What podcasts u listen to?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I listen to Impaulsive Joe Rogan and Misfits mostly.

Listening to Russel brand on roe Jogan

any1 got podcast recommendations

Joe “lower hominids on DMT” Rogan

Eurocop. It's Swedish prank calls. They do have a few phone calls in English but it's rare. Eurocop is the only prank caller who prank calls once a week. Eurocop also gets paid for it, you can write your own prank call story and send it to them, they will follow it and get into character. People often get mad.

They've gotten arrested several times for sexual harrassment and death threats in their prank calls.

I dont have any podcast recommendations

Listening to Face and LMS right now. They're talking about foid hypergamy.
It's over. :feelsbadman:

I don't listen to podcasts all that much anymore, just clips that I find interesting.

&

met podcast at a charity do once. It was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

I listen to Impaulsive Joe Rogan and Misfits mostly.

Listening to Russel brand on roe Jogan

any1 got podcast recommendations

I don't listen to some fag podcasts whats the big idea with them? I don't need other people telling me how to live my life fucking polluting my mind with bluepills. Joe faggot can fuck himself he is there to sell his ideas. I need people who will ask me questions, who will help me reflect not faggots who wanna push an agenda of their own they can all go fak off.

I don't listen to some fag podcasts whats the big idea with them? I don't need other people telling me how to live my life fucking polluting my mind with bluepills. Joe faggot can fuck himself he is there to sell his ideas. I need people who will ask me questions, who will help me reflect not faggots who wanna push an agenda of their own they can all go fak off.
I'd rather not listen to most of them as they are pointless and have no direct affect on my life but I have nothing better to do. Not like I have a gf to spend time with or friends or I can go partying.

Also, listening to podcasts is a great way of coping with isolation. Isolation and not having any friends is the worst in life for me and a lot of the time i can't play Vidya or study without podcast playing in background