Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what planet do these fucktards live on

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
DgZMMjG.jpg

> curry was actually desired

> another curry had thin wrists, poor height, and betabux personality but had no trouble with women "because he was charming"

What the blue fuck

They say like it's our trouble that we don't know that curry. There are tons of man like him, who couldn't get laid, yet normies provide one "exception to the rule" to prove us they were right. No point.

Notice how he didn't say anything about his friends face. Or what types of women he gets

Everytime they bring up these "ugly" guys that have no trouble with women, I wanna ask them for pics of the guy. But they won't do that because they're fucking panzies.

Everytime they bring up these "ugly" guys that have no trouble with women, I wanna ask them for pics of the guy. But they won't do that because they're fucking panzies.

They're most likely lying probably

Notice how he didn't say anything about his friends face. Or what types of women he gets
LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS REEEEEEEEEE
GO FUCK AN UGLY LANDWHALE BECAUSE SHE HAS A NICE PERSONALITY. THAT'S ALL YOU DESERVE!

Gotta love they scream anecdotes when it against their narrative, while claim the same thing to defend themselves.

Jfl when you point out stats to them, they always double down, if they cant, they'll insult you

for one you can say anything on the internet with no proof. for two they said he was a betabuxx aka had money lol.

Just be curry.
Currymaxx or death tbh.

The fact that these fucks actually uses outliers as a premise means they cant understand even basic stats. Feels over realz

I guess we have to put this under "Shit that never happen" pile or She a fucking landwhale" pile

the "curry" in this story was most likely a tanned Mediterranean man with a handsome face

Even if these outlier unicorns exist, they have no clue what the actual sex life is like. Just as there are a million dead bedroom marriages, there are plenty of dead bedroom relationships where the woman is just using a beta guy for something and giving little to no actual action.

DgZMMjG.jpg

> curry was actually desired

> another curry had thin wrists, poor height, and betabux personality but had no trouble with women "because he was charming"

What the blue fuck
All reddit curries claim this same shit over and over. A bareface lie.

only currys who will ever get pussy is chad currys. Thats it. Ugly to average indians living in western society are doomed.

She had a thing for older indian dudes

Teehehehehehehe

Even if these outlier unicorns exist, they have no clue what the actual sex life is like. Just as there are a million dead bedroom marriages, there are plenty of dead bedroom relationships where the woman is just using a beta guy for something and giving little to no actual action.
She's giving her personality, soyboys don't dare to ask for more.

Women can't rate for shit. An "ugly guy who has success with girls" is a handsome guy who happens to have one little defect but still mogs pretty much anyone on this site.

I've met a 4/10 femoid who only fucked Chads and Chadlites and said the Chadlites were "average", they have no clue, they have so much SMV they get disconnected from reality.

Uh what was that word I'm supposed to say when I see posts like this? Oh right... COPE

Most of these curries had one experience in life (usually kindergarten) where they had a foid their age smile at them and that's all they brag about today, since nobody can tell how ugly and disgusting they are behind the screen.

Also 100% of Reddit users are Neckbeards and/or ugly low IQ mongrels.

I'll believe it when I see it.

In real life all I ever see is good-looking people together, or a good looking guy and an ugly girl. The exception is old people, which I guess I now am one of, where both partners are old, gross, fat and ugly.

Whenever I see ugly nerds, they are alone or with their brethren. Never any girls in their group.

the "curry" in this story was most likely a tanned Mediterranean man with a handsome face

LMAO...thats not even far fetched. The low IQ incelqueers crowd is the exact people to confuse a high-tier Antonio with a subhuman Pajeet

They are lying about his looks, and/or the sister is a very undesirable landwhale.

inceltears are the biggest copers, they deny that looks is important and believes that you just need personality. ( teehee)

"I saw an ugly guy who had a girlfriend, that disproves this whole forum"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back