Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What places in the US are the most sub 5 friendly?

A

AdderallAddict

Greycel
Where in the USA do you have the highest concentration of sub 5 ethnic manlets? I’m tired of getting mogged every time I step outside. It can’t be some complete shithole tho, there has to be some code monkey type jobs available

Join the Uber Jeets service

small midwestern towns
full of old and middle aged people, youd still be an incel but you wouldnt be getting mogged either

California (tons of ricecels), Jew York (tons of deathniks), and West Virginia (poor dysgenic whitecels).

The euthanasia clinic

Go to Alaska and move to the middle of nowhere

come to pajeetland , you'd no longer be kicked around
Also, I wouldn’t escape racism online by going to India. Just never use the internet bro!!! Might as well tell me to kms at that point

Also, I wouldn’t escape racism online by going to India. Just never use the internet bro!!! Might as well tell me to kms at that point
you'd find it redundant once you form a kinship with the ingenious minds who are in abundance here

Look for areas with a low female population. It's women in hr and other higher positions that make it difficult for less attractive men to find jobs.

you'd find it redundant once you form a kinship with the ingenious minds who are in abundance here
honestly I'm so out of options, I might just try this after I earn money for a decade or so in the west.

small midwestern towns
full of old and middle aged people, youd still be an incel but you wouldnt be getting mogged either
I'm in rural Nevada and what you described is similar. I still get height mogged sometimes, but there's a lot of old people and more than half of the millennial-age guys look like prematurely aging slobs

I'm in rural Nevada and what you described is similar. I still get height mogged sometimes, but there's a lot of old people and more than half of the millennial-age guys look like prematurely aging slobs
Seems comfy
but Nevada heat would kill me

Where in the USA do you have the highest concentration of sub 5 ethnic manlets? I’m tired of getting mogged every time I step outside. It can’t be some complete shithole tho, there has to be some code monkey type jobs available
india