Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What pisses me right off.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
This is what pisses me right off, so, if you want to do anything sexual with a female you need to ask for consent but the problem is that you can get arrested if you walk down the streets and ask women to pleasure you.

I’m not saying that I want it to be legal to rape but I do want it to be legal to just ask women to pleasure you.

The law makes no sense, you have to ask for consent but when you do, you can get arrested if the female doesn’t like you asking for sexual pleasure.

In the UK you could now get arrested for posts like these jfl.

If you’re tall and good looking you won’t get in trouble

Society can fuck right off.

"Hello lady, could you please suck my dick right now?"

See? I even said "please"!

If you’re tall and good looking you won’t get in trouble
I swear it feels like a joke on how stupid it is but my midget ass knows how horrible this is.

That's why you marry a third world muslim woman
But you can't bring them to the West and expose them to this toxic garbage culture. Because once the foid's brain gets polluted with all this Western crap she'll divroce rape you and then toss you to the curb.

Last edited:
But you can't bring them to the West and expose them to this toxic garbage culture. Because once the foid's brains gets polluted with all this Western crap she'll divroce rape you and then toss you to the curb.
Yeah, speaking personally, the women in my family are the one thing keeping me with some hope in not only marriage, but women as a whole. If i can get a good enough, secure job, I can probably get married.

-My aunt divorced her husband when he got a second Syrian wife, but she didn't demand alimony, she just chose to work on her own, despite having 6 kids. Although her ex-husband did help out of course. but the divorce itself was relatively clean.

-My female cousin who is 5'10 married a 5'5 man, and they now have 2 kids. He's not moneymaxxed fyi. Although she was a bit upset when she found out how short her husband was, since she thinks that makes her "less feminine" compared to him. I haven't seen her without her hijab since I turned 12-13, but she's also probably frame-wise bigger than her husband too.

-My mom is very white for an Iraqi and I've seen pics of her when she was younger. Kinda looked like this pic

f4c7f0271997b46dde845c96b601be1e.jpg

She tells me when she was in high school/college, guys would try and hit on her a lot. And when I say that, I mean asking for her dad's number for marriage lol not like westerners. Her brothers (who are like 6'3) always had to look out for her and she told me she wore the hijab & became a housewife because she understood that as a young good-looking women, she causes temptations in men, which is sinful for her to do. She even told me "when men complimented me, it caused my faith in God to lower, so I would go home and read the Quran and stay away from guys"

Meanwhile, western women love whoring out their beauty and getting compliments non-stop.

Same goes for my dad, he once told me how, when he went to Yellow Knife for work, his white dental assistant tried to sleep with him but he told her to fuck off. He's only like 5'6, though I think the exotic factor and him being a dentist played a part in that. Though this was like back in 2002.

Last edited:
yup.being a man is a crime in this cuck days.

Yeah, speaking personally, the women in my family are the one thing keeping me with some hope in not only marriage, but women as a whole. If i can get a good enough, secure job, I can probably get married.
Guess you're lucky in this regard. I wish I could find a girl in my area (or in the West in general) who isn't a condescending liberal whore, with chads cum dripping from her stank ass pussy. And on top of that these hoes have a nasty attitude.

Last edited:
Sex laws are for sub8 men.

Guess you're lucky in this regard. I wish I could find a girl in my area (or in the West in general) who isn't a condescending liberal whore, with chads cum dripping from her stank ass pussy. And on top of that these hoes have a nasty attitude.
Become Muslim. Easy way for whitecels to ascend, since Muslim women have lower standards but dont marry outside of the religion.

Become Muslim. Easy way for whitecels to ascend, since Muslim women have lower standards but dont marry outside of the religion.
I find some aspects of Islam based; like the stoning of harlots, monagomy, etc. but I can't get behind the supernatural stuff. They would easily recognize that I'm just doing it to attain pussy and cut my head off or push me off a building or something (whatever the punishment for apostasy is)

I find some aspects of Islam based; like the stoning of harlots, monagomy, etc. but I can't get behind the supernatural stuff. They would easily recognize that I'm just doing it to attain pussy and cut my head off or push me off a building or something (whatever the punishment for apostasy is)
Yeah, you probably should never fake convert

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back