Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What pill do you think is the more brutal?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Pills that are part of the blackpill, like: teenlovepill, heightpill, Racepill and etc

I think the bluepill is the most brutal, it keeps you in constant ignorance.

Dickpill. It doesn't really effect us here, but just imagine how many normies are deluded into thinking that their wives and girlfriends are actually sexually satisfied by them.

The dickpill itself is a direct result of women being promiscuous, as in traditional societies, most women would have no idea about the variance of penis size.

The fact that studies show that women find a penis between 7 inches and 8 inches to be the most pleasurable and aesthetic, and the fact that less than three percent of men have penises that large, is just hilariously brutal.

Normie men are almost all living a lie. Their sex lives are a joke.

teenlovepill. Once you miss out there's no going back.

SMV pill and Missed out pill.

The most brutal pill is the realization that there is no "pill" the term blackpill assumes there is a perspective, a truth that was found. The real truth is simply that everyone already knew of the blackpill "truth" but wanted to flee from it. Why do you think women of all ages actively exploit males? They live the blackpill; but are simply at the other side of the game where the blackpill is an advantage to them.

Imagine this. You cut yourself badly, and now have a massive gaping wound in your back. Normally one would want to go to the hospital to get it treated. Or at the very least take some sort of pain killer, or anesthesia to stop the pain. Incels dont do that. What we do is keep the pain the way it is to remind us of how we got scathed in the first place.

The bluepill is the anesthesia. It's supposed to give you a feeling of hope. That everything is going to be okay. Why would someone prefer to constantly feel pain. Instead of feeling nothing but hope and bliss

We went too far, we saw things we were never supposed to see. That's what the "cucked" therapy field was specifically designed for. To stop people from being constantly grazed by the everlasting brutal facts and reality chipping away their entire existence. Ideally I would want to forget everything to not feel this constant state of anger and sadness. But that's impossible. The minute I go outside, or read a study, or try to speak to people. It always, always reminds me of the encompassing blackpill that seeps through everything.

Last edited:
Wha about the ChinPill , when I saw the FaceLMS video I finally knew why I was ugly

The lolipill is pretty brutal. Foids already start having sex in middle school. Maybe even earlier

The big pill. Its too big to swallow :(

Facepill.

The realization that it's pretty much all about the face with foids.

The evenifyoubecomegoodlookingandascendgirlswillstillonlylikeyouforyourlooksandnotforyoupill.

I would say the age pill yes.
But then the dog pill came around.
Imagine a dog getting prime pussy when we get none. We are less than dogs. That's brutal.