Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Phone do you guys use

Phone

• Total voters
Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
just bought a new phone and I'm curious. Are you human or not

i use samsung and I believe that samsung is a incel tier brand. All sexhavers use Iphone.

i use samsung and I believe that samsung is a incel tier brand. All sexhavers use Iphone.
this was my thoughtprocess when buying a new phone. Tho tbh I think samsung is still passable. I see a fair amount of women who use a samsung (newest galaxy) but I have never seen a woman use like a Xiaomi

Iphone 13 pro max

this was my thoughtprocess when buying a new phone. Tho tbh I think samsung is still passable. I see a fair amount of women who use a samsung (newest galaxy) but I have never seen a woman use like a Xiaomi
I use the A53 version of Samsung Galaxy. I've been using it for 3 years now and I don't plan on buying a new phone. Older versions of Samsung are what incels use, foids and sexhavers go for the new models always.

I use the A53 version of Samsung Galaxy. I've been using it for 3 years now and I don't plan on buying a new phone. Older versions of Samsung are what incels use, foids and sexhavers go for the new models always.
I had a motorola for 5 years before this lol. It was my dad's and it had one of those old people leather cases with a front screen cover and shit.
I couldn't deal with how slow and old it was anymore tho.

Google Pixel 7
I considered a google pixel 8 pro, but decided on an iphone, to fit in better.

OPPO X Find and RedMi

Samsung, Go fuck yourself if you use apple products, I will personally come fucking kill you in your sleep!

Fakecels

Xiaomi. Cheap (< 200€) and decent performance etc. Unlocking the bootloader was a bit inconvenient, but otherwise no issues with it.

ASUS. Almost 7 years old now.

Motorola g stylus (2022) got it for $200

Bought it for aux/headphone jack

I had a motorola for 5 years before this lol. It was my dad's and it had one of those old people leather cases with a front screen cover and shit.
I couldn't deal with how slow and old it was anymore tho.

I considered a google pixel 8 pro, but decided on an iphone, to fit in better.
Tbh I hate Google because they fucked up my file transfer and I lost half of my stuff. Hardware is decent tho. But yeah Apple is going to be the standard in North America for a while.

Tbh I hate Google because they fucked up my file transfer and I lost half of my stuff. Hardware is decent tho. But yeah Apple is going to be the standard in North America for a while.
google photos/cloud was the main reason I didn't wanna switch to ios. turns out it's essentially the same process with icloud.
the apple bandwagon isn't as extreme in europe. everyone just uses whatsapp for example. in NA you aren't even human if you don't have an iphone. over here you're just a weirdo, and if you have a samsung probably nobody cares.
How are the AI features on the pixel? I'm sad I don't get them on ios, but idk if I would have ever used them anyway. just fomo

So many apple users and not enough using Chinese brands pretty disappointing coming from this forum western companies especially tech companies are our enemies and it's always best to outsource them whenever possible. Also as an aside @gymletethnicel based fellow oppocel.

Last edited:
Oppo as a westerner is an even more truecel phone. Seen normies or foids on occasion with Samsung never seen one with a Chinese brand. Though find it funny what you say about sexhavers considering one fakecel on here voted for apple. He's already been exposed before let you guess whom.

I have an Alcatel old phone

Samsung is ass

Motorola master race

I use the same Samsung I've had since 2017. I've come across zero reasons to get a new one. I barely use it anyways

huawei honor 8 -> oneplus 6t -> oneplus 8t -> oppo find x5 pro
once updates end for the oppo ill probably buy a s24 ultra used cause it gets 7 years of updates which is very good and doesnt have the shitty exynos soc