Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What philosophy do you follow?

What philosophy do you follow?

• Total voters
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
I always used to have a negative mindset about soyciety and normies so i guess i was blackpilled before the blackpill term was even a thing.

I'm blackpilled because black is my favorite color

A mixture of redpill, blackpill and whitepill. No idea what purplepill is or what exactly encompasses bluepill

Colossians 2:8 KJV - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

idk what the jbpill exactly means, but jb girls are around my age so :smonk:

Blackpill, jbpill and rapepill

Im an atheist zubirian
Wtf is the reverse dogpill? :lul:

I used to be redpilled by default, now blackpilled.

I always used to have a negative mindset about soyciety and normies so i guess i was blackpilled before the blackpill term was even a thing.
Buddha Pill, WhitePill, Gnosticism pill, Blackpill less so now

@dreadtheblackpill is bluepilled

@Diocel is reverse dog pilled

Wtf is the reverse dogpill? :lul:
''This is the incel response to the dog pill, and the idea is that if women would rather sleep with dogs than with them, then they in turn will start sleeping with dogs instead of women. The debate around this pill was tagged “SERIOUS” on a popular incel message board – which may be a strong indication it is not, in fact, taken seriously.''

Dogpill just be pooch is Law

hiroshima shitpilled

Never heard of that pill

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/2a9413/i_am_a_female_with_a_scatpooping_fetish_ama/\

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1p0jb8/my_21_f_girlfriend_has_a_scat_fetish_and_wants_me/

Red and black pill since together they provide the highest degree of the truth about how women and relationships work but apart both pills are flawed.

Red and black pill since together they provide the highest degree of the truth about how women and relationships work but apart both pills are flawed.

Voting bluepill:bluepill: since there is no lolipill

Blackpill.
But I wouldn’t call it a philosophy, it’s just the reality.

:blackpill:+ a little bit of whitepill

Reversed Sicilian Defence

I consider myself whitepilled

wtf is the reverse dogpill lmao

The I kill everyone to find my family pill

wtf is the reverse dogpill lmao
''This is the incel response to the dog pill, and the idea is that if women would rather sleep with dogs than with them, then they in turn will start sleeping with dogs instead of women. The debate around this pill was tagged “SERIOUS” on a popular incel message board – which may be a strong indication it is not, in fact, taken seriously.''

This is my philosophy